Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Racing Equipment, Race Tracks & Travel Discussions

Old 01-17-2010
Testing Entry Speed / Advanced Member (25+ Posts)

Aim Mychron Dash lap timers

I am looking for a Aim Mychron lap timer. I know I can get a new one but Im looking for anyone that has a extra one or one in fairly good condition. If anyone has one, knows somebody that does, or know where to get a used one I would appreciate it.
Old 01-18-2010
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 8
Re: Aim Mychron Dash lap timers

Nick:

I have had both the old and newer version and highly recommend the newer version. I would also not recommend a used one unless you know the source and they can vouch for little use on it and good care. The application in the RT car is harsh on these units. Exposed to rain, dirt and bumps of all kinds. To save a few bucks may not be the best choice. Save a little bit longer and buy new.

Bookmark This Thread