Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Old 10-28-2015
Testing Entry Speed / Advanced Member (25+ Posts)

Road America Events?

I want to continue my tour of great American road courses and hoped to do a 2DayAdv school at Road America next year. The track is still on the Skippy Track Map but it no longer appears on the drop down box of tracks. Does anyone know if Skip Barber still schedules events there? It's strange how they list 23 tracks on their "Map" but only show the same 11 tracks for all of their programs through December 2016. I've done Laguna Seca (which was GREAT!) and Watkins Glen twice. My instructors all recommended trying either Road America or Mont Tremblant as my next track experience.

Merlin
Old 11-10-2015
That Guy at LRP's Uphill
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

Re: Road America Events?

The way dates are shown on the website is fairly automated, and so anything at Road America won't be visible until track rental days are hard-set and programs are sellable, I would expect in late winter at the latest. Lime Rock's currently missing too, for example.

Bookmark This Thread