Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Racing, Driving, New Driver & High-Performance Driving Schools

Old 09-23-2012
Mid-Corner Speed Master / Advanced Member (1,000+ Posts)

Good day at Lime Rock

Click image for larger version

Name:	Travis NARRC22Sept2012.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	282.3 KB
ID:	4767

Not to mention his ITB 1:02:9 new lap record. It is, I admit, an awful picture of Megan (holding the flag). Sorry, Megan.

Too fast to capture with a camera: Jason Holehouse came from mid-somewhere to 1st in Miata madness. The last three laps should be an instructional video. The first 27 a lesson in patience. Nice going all.
QUALIFICATIONS 1987: Davidson: "Sammy Swindell's car runs a normally aspirated stock-block engine with Pontiac heads. It was developed by John Buttera." Palmer: "Wow, yeah, he used to play the sax with Louis Prima." Davidson: "That was Sam Butera." Palmer: "Oh, yeah."
Old 09-24-2012
red mist junkie
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 2
Re: Good day at Lime Rock

Too bad I missed this weekend. The Caterham was there..... my co owner was driving this weekend and he was more or less on a survelience weekend. (Keeping out of trouble, and being slow!)
If I had only known a group from Skippy was going to show....

Congratulations!!!! Sounds like a good showing by all of you.

George

Bookmark This Thread