Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Old 12-29-2005
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 2
Dinner in Miami

Hey guys! Since, I'm heading down to homestead next week, I was thinking about going to dinner at this place I really like. It is called Taverna Opa. It's a greek restaurant thats pretty loud, but I always have a fun time when I'm there. It's more of a place to eat, then take the dishes away and drink and dance on top of the table and throw plates. It's kind of crazy, but the music is good and the girls are always hot. Would anyone be interested in going? It wouldn't be as crazy as usual b/c of the racing the next day, but it still should be loads of fun. The food is between ok and good and the ouzo is good.
Old 12-29-2005
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: Dinner in Miami

Ari,
That sounds like every normal race weekend dinner I've ever been to except for the part about it not being as crazy b/c of the racing the next day. Since when has racing the next day slowed anyone down the night before?
I'm not going to be at Homestead but I'm sure there will be no shortage of Skippy table dancers.
(and Masters table dancers )

Quote:
Originally Posted by arig
It's more of a place to eat, then take the dishes away and drink and dance on top of the table and throw plates. It's kind of crazy, but the music is good and the girls are always hot. It wouldn't be as crazy as usual b/c of the racing the next day, but it still should be loads of fun.

Bookmark This Thread