Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Old 09-17-2012
Moving Chicane / Regular Member (<5 Posts)

Howdy Skippy racers

Hello. I"m Connor Clifford, some may know me from iRacing or the 3-day school at Road America I participated in early in August. I've been browsing these forums ever since hearing about the Indycar Academy and i'm pleased to report I got a call yesterday saying i've been nominated! Great community of racers you guys have here!
Old 09-17-2012
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: Howdy Skippy racers

Welcome Connor... Glad to have you aboard and good luck with craft building in a real race car.

Please do keep us posted of your progress.
Old 09-18-2012
Skippy Instructor
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 10
Re: Howdy Skippy racers

Hey Connor,
Welcome to the forum and congrats! I think you were probably in a school with a friend of mine, Rob Testwuide, that did the formula cars as well. I also had another friend on the MX-5 side named Eric Wergin. Both guys were absolutely stoked to be there, and I hope you had a great time too. I'm local to RA, an SBRS instructor, employee of the track, etc, so I get a lot of work & track time at RA. I had prior commitments so I couldn't do your 3-day, but if you have any questions, feel free to email me at pstolz66 at gmail dot com.

"Nothing good has ever been reported about the full rotation of a race car about either its pitch or roll axis." ~ Carroll Smith

Bookmark This Thread