Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Old 02-03-2011
Your favorite PR Girl
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Announching the NEW National Schedule!

Hola racers! Below is the latest eblast regarding the NEW 2011 BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National presented by Mazda race schedule! For the official press release, go here. Any questions? Give Chris, Evan or Kelly P a call!

Announcing the 14th Running of the BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National presented by Mazda

The opening event of the 2011 BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National presented by Mazda is just six weeks away, and we’ve made a few changes since first announcing the schedule. For full details, be sure to give our Series Advisors a call at 800.221.1131, but here’s the rundown.

Instead of running seven race weekends, we’ve added an eighth weekend to take place at Lime Rock Park with the Skip Barber Regional Series. Mid-Ohio Sports Car course is no longer on the schedule, but Autobahn Country Club has been added as a replacement. The rest of the weekends including the 12 Hours of Sebring with ALMS and Lime Rock Park with GRAND-AM will stay as previously announced.

2011 BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda
Rounds 1 & 2: March 16-18 at the 12 Hours of Sebring with ALMS
Rounds 3 & 4: April 29-May 1 at Virginia International Raceway with Skip Barber Regional Series
Rounds 5 & 6: May 27-30 at Lime Rock Park with GRAND-AM
Rounds 7 & 8: July 1-3 at Road America with Skip Barber Regional Series
Rounds 9 & 10: July 21-23 at Road Atlanta with Skip Barber Regional Series
Rounds 11 & 12: August 11-13 at Lime Rock Park with Skip Barber Regional Series
Rounds 13 & 14: September 9-11 at Autobahn with Skip Barber Regional Series
Rounds 15 & 16: Oct 6-8 at Lime Rock Park with Skip Barber Regional Series

So what are the rest of the changes and what do they mean for you? Here’s the break down and main points:

Additional Time:
At the Regional and National combined events, you’ll be able to have receive additional seat time for lapping days, computer lapping sessions, practice sessions and lead follow sessions, as well as receive more instruction with more instructors at the event.

Prizes:
The winner of the Championship will receive a ride in the 2012 Cooper Tires Presents the USF2000 National Championship Powered by Mazda, courtesy of the MAZDASPEED Motorsports Development Ladder. California Scents returns as a sponsor, awarding the fastest qualifier of each event the California Scents Pole Award and the California Scents Most Progressive Driver Award. Parathyroid.com will return as the other contingency sponsor with the “Parathyroid.com Winner’s Circle Award,” rewarding the top three points earners of each race weekend. The top 10 drivers in the Skip Barber National Series point standings will also receive prizes and awards to aid in the development of their motorsports careers.

With the former 14-race schedule, racers were able to drop the worst finish on their season record. Now, you’ll be able to drop two of your worst finishes, improving your overall championship points!

Price:
The pricing for two major events at Sebring International Raceway and Lime Rock Park with GRAND-AM will remain at the current National Series pricing of $6,999 or $4,699 for the Skip Barber Cup drivers. Because all the staff and equipment will already be available, the other six events that coincide with the Regional Race Series, the cost drops to only $5,399! That saves you $1,600 for each event!

Want to find out more information? Give your Series Advisor a call and they’ll give you all the information you need! The 2011 season of the BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National presented by Mazda and the Skip Barber Cup begins March 15th, so hurry and book your season now!

Skip Barber Racing School LLC
speed@skipbarber.com

Old 02-03-2011
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: Announching the NEW National Schedule!

Great news Kelly... Thanks!
Old 02-03-2011
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Hi Pat:
Just out of curiosity, what's great about it? What do we have to be thankful for?

For sure, we just found out that the recently found mezzanine money won't go to pay for Alms and Grand Am fees.

The only positive thing a combined national and regional ever produced was Lime Rock 2006 when Ludwig beat some insufferable F1 aspirant to a pulp [off the track, that is, not on it]. And then listening to his "apology" the next day at the drivers' meeting. By the time he was done, the only thing you could remember was how hot his wife was.
Old 02-04-2011
Grand Master

Hey Dom,

Good to see you haven't lost any of your piss and vinegar.

The good news is that there will be a healthy National and Regional series running anywhere. That the company survived the economic downturn and received new financing is a very good thing for racers running on shoe string budgets.

Since they will be running with the ALMS at Sebring and Grand Am at Lime Rock not exactly sure what you're talking about... Assume you wish they were under-carding more of those events and fewer regionals.

In your case you have nothing to be thankful for either way since the odds are long that you would be passing many of those National kids anyway. And any kids with a "Fast Pass" could double in the regional so your views of "tailpipes" may be extensive, as will mine.

(One of my favorite Dom quotes was his evaluation of competitors at a Sebring regional about 7 years ago while considering his view of their cars during the race... "Tailpipe, tailpipe, tailpipe.... won't even see his tailpipe... tailpipe, tailpipe, tailpipe).

I hear your going to be at the Sebring regional in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to seeing your tailpipe. Haven't been there in 3 years so maybe you can give me a refresher lead-follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom Bastien View Post
Hi Pat:
Just out of curiosity, what's great about it? What do we have to be thankful for?

For sure, we just found out that the recently found mezzanine money won't go to pay for Alms and Grand Am fees.

The only positive thing a combined national and regional ever produced was Lime Rock 2006 when Ludwig beat some insufferable F1 aspirant to a pulp [off the track, that is, not on it]. And then listening to his "apology" the next day at the drivers' meeting. By the time he was done, the only thing you could remember was how hot his wife was.
Old 02-04-2011

Gallery Images: 6

Quote:
Hi Pat:

Dom - I must say your presence and sense of humour is sorely missed!!!!!!! What are your racing plans this year? IS there a bit of Skippy in your future????
Old 02-04-2011

Pat:
In recent history, e.g., when Aaron was running the company into the ground, ALL National races were tied to a major event, with the exception of the NASA event at Road America in '07 where Mercury Marquis were battling it out in the main event.

Looking forward to seeing you at Sebring. I'll make sure I stay away from your group. I have gotten used to being humiliated by kids, not yet by old decrepit thankful for anything guys like you.http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/forum...ilies/wave.gif
Old 02-04-2011

Talking Re: Announching the NEW National Schedule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-Subject View Post
Dom - I must say your presence and sense of humour is sorely missed!!!!!!! What are your racing plans this year? IS there a bit of Skippy in your future????
Paul: Will be at Sebring in February for father and son week-end. Always a great event. I'll make sure I am in Pat's group and beat the hell out of him. Not quite sure about the rest of the year. Most likely a few Star Mazda races in the summer. The cars are fantastic; the venues this year are awful, all Indycar stuff. I hope i'll see you at Sebring or maybe Lime Rock this summer.
Old 02-04-2011
Diesel Demon

I can't speak with any authority or experience on running in the Nationals, but I have to wonder as well why there are only 2 races this year running as support races at "big" venues. I recognize there are additional SB dollars that must go towards these events, and one can only surmise that, even with the new financing, it was not deemed a good financial move to expend the dollars on these events. It is of course less expensive to run with the Regionals. Are the occupants of those "tailpipes" getting the best exposure with only 2 major support race weekends ?

Let's hope this is only temporary and SB can return to putting on, as we know, the best show of the weekend at major races. For now though, I look forward to having the pleasure of watching that show when they run with us at the Regionals.

Viz
Old 02-04-2011
Your favorite PR Girl

The combined schedule also gives the National drivers MUCH more opportunities to get out on the track (ie extra practice, lapping days, radio coaching, lead/follow) compared to what they would have gotten at a ALMS or Grand-Am weekend. Also, they are guaranteed their race time. so if someone were to crash and black flag the track for a half hour, the drivers would still be able to get that half hour of racing.

They have lower entry fees (at this time in their career, that's a HUGE deal) and lower travel costs because there won't be the jacked up race weekend rates.

Yes, being at more "major" events with other series is great, and I'm grateful that we're running at two this season. However, more track time and more coaching will benefit the National drivers much more than simply racing the same event as ALMS or GRAND-AM. I'd rather have our credibility based on the strength and performance of our drivers than the series they run with on big name events. Not to mention, on weekends like that, the drivers are completely overshadowed by the other series, both at the event and on the news lines as well. Don't get me wrong, I love the bigger events, but the schedule for this year isn't a terrible thing.

Regarding the recently changed status of the company as a whole, I'm sure you all understand this doesn't mean that we have the instant resources and ability to change everything overnight. Todd has been slaving over this schedule for months, working with various tracks and race series trying to give the best possible opportunities to drivers (I for one can't believe all the work that goes in to putting together a race schedule). The financing only happened this week. Yes, there are many things the company can and will change. But remember this is a company with many partners and avenues of business, and this affects every area. Everything can't change overnight, and we can't put all the new resources into one area. There's going to be a lot of meetings and a lot of decision making. Toooooooooons of work ahead.
Old 02-04-2011
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Quote:
Paul: Will be at Sebring in February for father and son week-end. Always a great event. I'll make sure I am in Pat's group and beat the hell out of him. Not quite sure about the rest of the year. Most likely a few Star Mazda races in the summer. The cars are fantastic; the venues this year are awful, all Indycar stuff. I hope i'll see you at Sebring or maybe Lime Rock this summer.

Hi Dom - how are you?

I am sorry for the thread hijack but wanted to ask you about the experience in a star mazda. How do you like it? Obviously it is a lot more money, but is it worth it?

I watched ya on hd net - which was fun, but i agree the tracks suck compared to the skippy tracks.

btw: I recently did my first conti/grand am race with skippy's mike miller as my co driver - it was amazing and i am hoping that they will show my car a few times on speeds coverage tomorrow. I hope to do some more racing with grand am in the future.

I have to say, that even though there are many things i loved about the grand am weekend, skippy does have several things on grand am as well. I was thinking of writing up my sb vs grand am thoughts at some point.

Anyway, back to the original thread- the sb cars - esp the open wheel cars urgently need TLA and i hope money is plowed into the suspension, safety and other core car components. A respected member of my porsche board recently had a terrible experience with SB and canceled his first race weekend after testing resulted in numerous issues.

I hope all is well to all.
Greg
Old 02-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBruSBRS View Post
Regarding the recently changed status of the company as a whole, I'm sure you all understand this doesn't mean that we have the instant resources and ability to change everything overnight. Todd has been slaving over this schedule for months, working with various tracks and race series trying to give the best possible opportunities to drivers (I for one can't believe all the work that goes in to putting together a race schedule). The financing only happened this week. Yes, there are many things the company can and will change. But remember this is a company with many partners and avenues of business, and this affects every area. Everything can't change overnight, and we can't put all the new resources into one area. There's going to be a lot of meetings and a lot of decision making. Toooooooooons of work ahead.
Good points there Kelly.

Todd puts these schedules together many many months in advance, so that certainly makes sense.

I look forward to seeing/hearing about the changes and hope there is a focus on car safety.

Ty
Old 02-04-2011
Your favorite PR Girl

Re: the exposure at the ‘major’ events…

This is strictly my point of view and has nothing to do with why the schedule is how it is. I’m just simply pointing out some pros at NOT running at these main events.

At major events, the National drivers are at the very bottom of the totem pole. Not because of competition or quality of racing, of course, but because we’re the starting steps of the ladder system. Very few team owners are watching the National Series when they’re on track: they’re busy focusing on their own team and their own business.

It does give drivers an opportunity to go network and see what other race series are like, however, very very few drivers actually take advantage of that no matter how much we encourage it. This past year, most of them opted to have more one-on-one with instructors or coaches, go karting or go back to their hotels.

As for fan exposure, since the National is a training and development series, the fan base is somewhat limited. Getting people to watch the lower part of the ladder system is not as easy as it was back in the ‘glory days’ when everyone was throwing their money towards television, making sure every race is at a main venue, or other areas of marketing that clearly failed in the end. Everyone in racing was spending more money than what was actually working, and now sadly, many high quality series are gone because of it.

And news exposure. I’ll use RACER.com for my example. When I write a press release on a National weekend, it automatically gets posted on websites like RACER.com. Our exposure on that site depends on how much racing news is going on that week. If an event such as Petit us happening the same weekend, hundreds of journalists will be posting their own stories, and the National news will quickly blend in and fade to the back. And because there is more interest in series higher up on the ladder, those articles will be the center of attraction and have higher read rates. However, if the National is racing on its own weekend, we actually have higher exposure rates with our news stories. Journalists are not forced to choose between us and the ‘higher ladder’ events.
Old 02-04-2011
Grand Master

Great thread development...

I'll respect my elder here and simply suggest that Dom look at the finishing order of all the tracks we've had the pleasure of running together the past two years. However, Dom's looked at a lot more tailpipes at Sebring than I have because he's run there more than I have so he may be able to teach me something there.

Kelly is spot on about the lead time and work that goes into the schedule and the real practical costs of being the undercard of a pro weekend. I had a ball running the Road America National event last summer as the undercard for the ALMS weekend. While it was a really great experience that I'd recommend to anyone, here's some of the downside of being the last rung on the undercard ladder.

1. Because it's a pro event good housing is expensive and hard to find. Flights and rental cars can be at a premium as well.
2. You have extremely limited track time with no hope of adding any additional time because the schedule is packed and the weekend is timed to the minute like a military invasion. Track time lost never comes back for any reason.
3. The track time that you do get is at the least desirable times of the day. Learning RA for the first time made every practice lap important and we only had three practice sessions. One of our 7:30a practice sessions was completely cancelled due to an early morning pea soup fog that took an hour to clear. 1/3rd of the practice time goes poof due to an act of nature. That's life at a National pro weekend.
4. You get the worst time slots most days. (Oy... already repeating myself... senior moment) One day we qualified at 8a and raced a 7p. Because it was a pro event you had to plan ahead for traffic arriving very early and then fill huge hunks of time between runs. We were finishing our race at a time most people were finishing dinner.
5. Unlike regionals where we all use our rental cars to scoot around to corners and the pits, at RA pit crowding made it impossible to navigate your rental car around so you had to rent a golf cart from the track vendor who charged twice what my over-priced rental car cost and you could almost walk faster than the over governed karts they gave you. Just the cost of doing business.
6. Good restaurants were over-run due to the pro crowds.
7. Great potential for shame. We were fortunate to put on two of the best races fans saw all weekend with clean close nose to tail side by side racing the entire time in both races. That happened because we were well coached and repeatedly reminded of the previous year when both races were crash filled and one had only 4 and a half cars running at the finish. In the drivers meeting Bob Ziegel had us all come together for a group hug. Everyone begrudgingly agreed and we had our collective awkward moment. Then Bob said, "Now that's closer than I want any of you to be during this entire race..." Point made. When it was over we came away feeling pretty good about ourselves but you realized how easy it would be for a red mist moment to make us all look like kindergartners.

Having said that I wouldn't change anything and would do it again in a heartbeat but I was looking to have a National race weekend experience at a big pro event and I got that. In terms of using the Nationals as a learning and seasoning tool I'd much rather have the weekends at regional events because there the quality of life will be so much better at a lower cost. There will be more opportunity for seat time, coaching, testing and adjusting the cars. There will be more of everything related to learning the craft. A pro weekend is more about taking what you already know and putting on a show for fans with no margin for error. A National/Regional weekend is more about continuing to learn the craft of racing. There's more room for trial and error and more room for forgiveness. It's good to have both environments.

If the new money buys a few more mechanics, engines and parts to bring the cars up to a better standard of repair and equality and a few more instructors on corners for better feedback coverage our collective quality of life will improve exponentially and we'll be once again trash talking each other instead of cars and staffing. Word travels fast, good or bad, and if quality of the experience improves we'll be worried about gaining entry to race weekends more than complaining about venues.
Old 02-04-2011

Pat,

great points.. Really good to know. At Daytona, I had to walk for 15 minutes to get from my car to our trailer..
I was glad I could leave my stuff there over night otherwise that would have been a nightmare.

plus finding my car was hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalyduo View Post
If the new money buys a few more mechanics, engines and parts to bring the cars up to a better standard of repair and equality and a few more instructors on corners for better feedback coverage our collective quality of life will improve exponentially and we'll be once again trash talking each other instead of cars and staffing. Word travels fast, good or bad, and if quality of the experience improves we'll be worried about gaining entry to race weekends more than complaining about venues.
I hope so!
Old 02-05-2011

Greg:
On Star Mazda, all I would say is: invest in a test day, and you are going to discover a whole new world. Then you can start worrying about the financing. The venues last year were great [Sebring, Road America, Road Atlanta, New Jersey, etc]. This year a lot of ovals and street courses and only 4 good tracks--Birmingham, Laguna Seca [I am no good there], Mosport [great] and infineon [DK]. Did you see the New Jersey race on TV where I had my 8 minutes of fame keeping Conor Daly behind me for 4 laps, and in the process letting my teammate Tristan Vautier pull ahead for the win. I had no idea Daly was behind me. I could only see a posse of about 8 cars in my mirrors and couldn't tell which ones I was racing with and which ones had caught up with me. Besides, it was about 105 degrees and I was dying. At the end of the race, the whole Juncos team and papa Daly just about lynched me. Everybody else loved it. One of my [few] great moments in racing--and all on tape.
Old 02-05-2011

Not so long ago Skip Barber PR was not slow to ballyhoo the exciting opportunities and experience for the aspiring professional racer at a ALMS or Grandam event.

Now, all of a sudden, we are told that the young racer can have a quiet day at the track, unburdened by the presence of spectators, team owners, famous drivers, or media people. Instead of being bored to tears watching half a dozen sessions of DP, GT or LM prototypes and others, he can spend the time productively in a lapping session duking it out--on different tires--with 3-second a lap slower regionals. As added bonus, our young professional will have not 2 but FOUR instructor eyes at every corner to give him coming-and-going feedback. And he can feel good about himself--creating more instructor employment, saving mom and dad $5 on sandwiches and such, yet giving mom and dad a new opportunity to invest in his future with extra $1,200 a pop lapping sessions. Thanks to Skip Barber, our young racer will achieve his life long goal: Anonymity and expertise in microeconomics.

Last edited by Dom Bastien; 02-05-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 02-05-2011
administrationistperson

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

KB - glad to see any sked. would kill to drive that one, might drop one LRP is all, three is too much. Putting a booth and a display car at a pro weekend will get eyes on a SB car, not sure how much of a marketing advantage it is having Skip races vs just a sales team at these weekends. My guess is for signing up noobs, a booth probably better. Certainly less expensive, unless Balich is there of course

Dom - hey buddy, glad you are still with me on the CRT (Crabby Racing Team ), good luck and my best to Marc.

Don Viz - you speak with authority at all times Godfather

DD, yep, I believe that list gets typed up and posted around this time every year. Keep it in a file for a future CWCCP (CWC copy / paste), think of the time you'll save!

KB, we thought this would make a good
button for the forum link on SB home page
Another plus of combined pro weekends is seeing a lot more friends who are in the other series, but I would forgo this and the other pluses for the additional seat time, and having control of the entire track, makes everything so much easier. Dom questions the rationale of a regional car being used for extra sessions by a Nat driver. Dom, why would this be the case? I can't imagine you wouldn't be in a Nat car anytime you are on track. What am I missing?

Greg - nice drive at Daytona - now - no complaining allowed from drivers Daytona is such a huge place, try schlepping vid equip around there for 36 hrs straight, getting yelled at by over-zealous gate guards and pit lane nazis for sneaking around trying to get the good shots...and not racing (adding extra winkies so there's no doubt you know I am joking ) - and more details please on the Porsche Clubber who bailed on SB race

Dom - must see the video from NJMP...no, not the race, the lynching footage Maybe this season we'll see some tar and feathering...no wait, WGI not on the sked, I guess not - hahaha, seriously, have fun and good luck

Have fun kids
Old 02-05-2011

All - i was told that all races in summer series will now be on SLICKS..

This is quite interesting news and makes the nat/regional combo more interesting.

Dom - heck yes i saw it. I loved it and you had me cheering you on as the commentators called for you to get out of the way.
I was laughing at those comments because I know you are a fighter.

Doug: i can totally understand - i was just adding to Pat's comments about some of the blessing we have when we own the track go out the window, such as having your car right there..
You would have laughed at me trying to find my car in the daytona parking lot at night - i never lose my car :P
Old 02-05-2011
Grand Master

You're right Dom... I'm old and decrepit... but not quite as old and decrepit as you... Nor am I as skilled at bitter sarcasm.

But I am worried you're having a senior moment here... Are you running from me or gunning for me? Either way I'll be thankful.

Quote:
Pat:
Looking forward to seeing you at Sebring. I'll make sure I stay away from your group. I have gotten used to being humiliated by kids, not yet by old decrepit thankful for anything guys like you.
Quote:
Old 02-05-2011

Boys, boys, boys (Dom & Pat) - this is what I like ................an old fashioned scrap!!!! I will be at Sebring for a lapping day to observe my buddy Glenn - hopefully I will see you two bouncing off of each other at the track!!!!
Old 02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBruSBRS View Post
Todd has been slaving over this schedule for months
I would love to have Todd as my slave (said in a Richard Simmons voice).
Old 02-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalyduo View Post
You're right Dom... I'm old and decrepit... but not quite as old and decrepit as you... Nor am I as skilled at bitter sarcasm.

But I am worried you're having a senior moment here... Are you running from me or gunning for me? Either way I'll be thankful.
Pat: I will admit that when I read your "great and thanks" reply, I said to myself: now there's something I can bite into, should be good for a little divertissement. The ONLY problem between us is that I don't know how to use those little signs [smiling faces, bows, etc.] on the right. Can't get the suckers to go in the text. These little guys are very helpful in establishing state of mind and mood. In the very early days of the internet, on the Compuserve racing site, I received regular death threats, to the point that the FBI intervened. I learned then that there are a few people out there who don't like my sense of humor.
Old 02-05-2011
administrationistperson

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

Quote:
The ONLY problem between us is that I don't know how to use those little signs [smiling faces, bows, etc.] on the right. Can't get the suckers to go in the text.
you click on them Dom - Pat, things are looking good ....

As one ex-player here used to say "freakin emails, gonna start WWIII"

Have fun kids
Old 02-05-2011
Grand Master

Dom. We can easily reduce those death threats and FBI visits. I'll give you my crushing word count version.

To use a smilie first put the cursor in the text box where you want the smilie to end up. Then go to the Smilie box and if you don't see the one you want in the small box click "More" and all available smilies will be revealed. Find the smilie you want and click on it. The correct code for that smilie will appear where you left the cursor. If you click on the smilie multiple times multiple's will be inserted. If you want to delete one or more just delete the code that was inserted.

Unless you're still using a Commadore 64 computer in which case all bets are off.

Quote:
Pat: I will admit that when I read your "great and thanks" reply, I said to myself: now there's something I can bite into, should be good for a little divertissement. The ONLY problem between us is that I don't know how to use those little signs [smiling faces, bows, etc.] on the right. Can't get the suckers to go in the text. These little guys are very helpful in establishing state of mind and mood. In the very early days of the internet, on the Compuserve racing site, I received regular death threats, to the point that the FBI intervened. I learned then that there are a few people out there who don't like my sense of humor.
Old 02-05-2011

Got it! Thanks! Look forward to seeing you in Sebring. : fight::f ight:
Old 02-05-2011
Grand Master

You betcha!
Quote:
Got it! Thanks! Look forward to seeing you in Sebring. : fight::f ight:
Old 02-07-2011

Quote:
: fight::f ight::fi ght:
That post brings back fond memories of the 2008 National Series (Master's Division).
Old 02-08-2011
G-force junkie
Speed Through Zen / Advanced Member (2,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT Cruiser View Post
That post brings back fond memories of the 2008 National Series (Master's Division).
You got that right. Man, those were the days. Now THAT was combat racing. And i was just a spectator!
Old 02-08-2011

Gallery Images: 14

One of the best threads eva... lol.. Dom, you know I've always been another that loves ( and misses ) your sarcastic humor. Probally cause I've got a just LIlL bit of it in me too. Too bad Mr. Ayres wasn't such a fan of my humor either, otherwise I'd probally see you and others more often. Wish I could make it to Sebring to see or even take part in some of this Feb. dogfight down there. Like so many others, I've had ENOUGH of the snow and cold. Luckily though I'll be busy working most of Feb anyway. If any SB or TJRers are at the upcoming Chicago auto show, swing by the INDOOR off road course put on by Toyota I'll be working and say "Hi!"

You guys better have plenty of vid from Sebring for those that can't be there!!!!
Old 03-03-2011
Your favorite PR Girl

With all the love for the "big name" events, where are the Masters in the sign up for Sebring?
Old 03-06-2011
Petey's Dad

Gallery Images: 54

I'll be there..

Bookmark This Thread