Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Classifieds: Racing Gear, Cars & General Items for Sale

Old 08-29-2007
Rookie / Regular Member (<10 Posts)

HANS Device For Sale

My barely used HANS device is up for grabs (www.hansdevice.com).
It is an "Extra Series" Model, size Medium, with Standard tethers.

I bought it brand new in April and used it over the course of our first four weekends. 16 sessions to be exact - 8 hours. It is in perfect condition, exposed to nothing more dramatic than an occasional four-off, and never left out in the sun. It comes with the shoulder padding but without the helmet anchors - those I'm leaving in my helmet. You can get a new set of anchors straight from HANS for $55.

I paid $1135 for it, but will take $750. Let me know if you're interested, I'll bring it with me to Mid-Ohio this weekend.

Thanks,
Gregg Markarian
646-425-3969
grm@grmmotorsports.com
Old 08-30-2007
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Re: HANS Device For Sale

model? 20 or 30
Old 08-30-2007

Sorry Don. It's a 30. That's really the only one you'd want to use in the Skippy cars. Thanks!
-Gregg

Last edited by GRMMotorsports; 08-30-2007 at 05:48 PM.
Old 08-30-2007
Pink Hello Kitty Bike

Great deal! Too bad I just bought mine two months ago! Thats how it always works right?
Old 08-31-2007
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112

Gregg,

Sounds like you're retiring from Skippy racing again... Say it ain't so! :-)

Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRMMotorsports
My barely used HANS device is up for grabs (www.hansdevice.com).
It is an "Extra Series" Model, size Medium, with Standard tethers.

I bought it brand new in April and used it over the course of our first four weekends. 16 sessions to be exact - 8 hours. It is in perfect condition, exposed to nothing more dramatic than an occasional four-off, and never left out in the sun. It comes with the shoulder padding but without the helmet anchors - those I'm leaving in my helmet. You can get a new set of anchors straight from HANS for $55.

I paid $1135 for it, but will take $750. Let me know if you're interested, I'll bring it with me to Mid-Ohio this weekend.

Thanks,
Gregg Markarian
646-425-3969
grm@grmmotorsports.com
Old 08-31-2007
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795

That is a sweet deal
Old 08-31-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalyduo
Gregg,

Sounds like you're retiring from Skippy racing again... Say it ain't so! :-)

Pat
Sorry Pat, but this was always meant to be a 'back for one season' deal. My farewell tour, if you will. It just isn't justifiable on my salary. But now that I'm finally starting to hold my own in Champ group, it will be even harder to stay away (race go-karts? yuck). I'll just have to start making more money.

My wife is actually signed up for an Intro to Racing at LRP next week. Can't wait to get her in a Skippy car. Imagine if she likes it and we could start doing weekends together? Guilt-free racing? Can you imagine?!

Cheers,
-Gregg
Old 09-02-2007
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 8

I'm wondering whether you will retract this offer after your awesome run this weekend! Congratulations on running at the top so very consistently Gregg!
Old 09-02-2007
Apex? Huhh? What Apex?
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

It won this weekend.... does it make it worth more?????????
Old 09-03-2007

Re: HANS Device/Mid-O -threadjack in progress! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeRockRacer
I'm wondering whether you will retract this offer after your awesome run this weekend! Congratulations on running at the top so very consistently Gregg!
Thanks! It was an incredible weekend. Excorsized some serious demons for me (http://www.grmmotorsports.com/report98-3.htm). And it made for a sweeeeet view from my barstool last night:

Unfortunately, they don't hold beer real well. But that just means you gotta drink it fast!
-Gregg
Old 09-04-2007
G-force junkie
Speed Through Zen / Advanced Member (2,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRMMotorsports
Sorry Pat, but this was always meant to be a 'back for one season' deal. My farewell tour, if you will. It just isn't justifiable on my salary. But now that I'm finally starting to hold my own in Champ group, it will be even harder to stay away (race go-karts? yuck). I'll just have to start making more money.

My wife is actually signed up for an Intro to Racing at LRP next week. Can't wait to get her in a Skippy car. Imagine if she likes it and we could start doing weekends together? Guilt-free racing? Can you imagine?!

Cheers,
-Gregg
Gregg, I am sorry to hear that you are retiring from Skippy racing, but I am certainly happy to hear that you may now have second thoughts. We don't know each other well, just the one incident in pit lane when I was trying to cajole you into "working together" and you were trying to explain to me how you didn't want to since you were better than me in a number of corners. I still chuckle when I think about that. I was on a "work together" kick that race weekend and no one wanted to. Anyway, to return to the subject, I have watched you as you shook off the rust and progressed step-by-step through the season, up till this weekend where you won both races leaving the rest of us in the dust. You're a tough, clean consistent driver. It's the kind of competitor we all need. I can tell there's more in there. I found out more about you today by reading your website and enjoyed your notes. I hope you come back.

Congrats on a fine weekend.

Harsha
Old 04-14-2008

Re: HANS Device Sold

SOLD. sorry. forgot to close the thread.

Bookmark This Thread