Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > F1, IndyCar, Grand-Am, Karting etc Discussions

Old 09-30-2008
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1
Petit Le Mans

Anyone coming to Road Atlanta this weekend for the Petit LeMans? I plan to be there for what looks to be an action packed support race day on Friday and then again for the 1000 mi on Saturday. All this assuming, of course, that I can find some gas to get me there!

Regards, gdr
Old 09-30-2008
Irrational National
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 815
Re: Petit Le Mans

The gas situation around Atlanta is gradually improving. I was able to buy this morning with no waiting. Not every station has caught up, but I have heard the pipeline that supplies this area is operational again. Hopefully, all will be normal when you guys arrive this weekend.

Hope to see you all!

Professor of Comedic Slip Angle Use
Old 10-01-2008
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1
Re: Petit Le Mans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerardo View Post
The gas situation around Atlanta is gradually improving. I was able to buy this morning with no waiting. Not every station has caught up, but I have heard the pipeline that supplies this area is operational again.
The same is true for the Carolinas... both tanks are FULL!

Looks to be great weather for racing as well. I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck Gerardo!

gdr

Bookmark This Thread