Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Classifieds: Racing Gear, Cars & General Items for Sale

Old 01-07-2014
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
Carbon fiber / electronic shift aero road and tri/TT bikes

I'm selling my two 2012 Felt bikes (with full electronic shifting) on slowtwitch.com, and I figured I'd throw them up here just in case any of our members are cyclists or triathletes. If you're interested at all, let me know - I would give an especially killer deal to a TJR/skippyforums member. Listing below is copy and pasted in.

---
I’m selling both my 2012 Felt AR1 with full Dura Ace Di2 and my 2012 Felt DA2 with Dura Ace Di2, and I've tried to price them both to sell. The AR1 is a 56cm, and the DA2 is a 51cm. I purchased both bikes brand new from authorized Felt dealers, and both have been meticulously serviced by an extremely competent Felt dealer.

Both bikes are completely stock (except for tires) and are in perfect condition mechanically and in excellent condition cosmetically. The wheels shown are included (unless you want a 'no-wheels' option). Also, I’ve attached pictures, specs and links to where you can find geometry specs at the bottom of the post.

2012 Felt AR1 with Dura Ace Di2 – Size 56cm (Reach 391 / Stack 515): This bike had an MSRP of $9,999, I’m asking $3,900 with wheels or $3,200 without. Perfect condition mechanically, meticulously maintained. Cosmetic damage on this bike is primarily a few scuffed up/gouged spots on the wheel decals, scuffed up ends on the Dura Ace skewers, a small bubble chip on the frame’s clear coat and very light evidence of general wear and tear. Note that the saddle included with the AR1 (not the one shown) is a brand new Felt Devox Carbon, which is what the bike came with stock. The front tire is the stock tire with minimum wear, and the rear is a like-new Continental Grand Prix 4 Season (not as shown). The handlebar tape is due for a change, so I’ll throw in your choice of tape installed. Di2 charger (note, the charger is scuffed up) included. Pedals, K-Edge computer mount, water bottle holders and all other accessories are not included.

2012 Felt DA2 with Dura Ace Di2– Size 51cm: This bike had an MSRP of $8,999, I’m asking $4,350 with wheels or $3,550 without. Perfect condition mechanically, meticulously maintained. Tires are nearly brand-new Conti GP4000's (not as shown). The only area of cosmetic damage is a paint chip on the seat tube that occurred during shipping from Felt to my dealer, and very light evidence of general wear and tear. Regarding the paint chip, the frame and carbon were inspected and ok’d by Felt, and I elected to receive a credit from Felt for the cosmetic damage. A clear protective sticker was placed over the chip to protect the carbon. Note that the saddle included with this bike is the stock Felt SL Tri/TT saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails, and not the saddle shown in the pictures. Also, a full 3T aero bar riser adjustment kit, a brand new/unused DA Torhans bottle system, a DA aero Di2 battery cover, a spare set of correct Reynolds Carbon brake pads and a brand new/unused Di2 charger are included. Pedals, speed/cadence sensor, water bottle holders, barfly computer mount and all other accessories are not included.

Pictures:

Specs:

2012 Felt DA2 - MSRP: $8,999

Full Specs and Geometry (Reach: 391 / Stack: 515) Here: http://2012.feltracing.com/...-TRI-Series/DA2.aspx

Built around the aerodynamic UHC Advanced carbon fiber frame, the DA2 is ready to tackle your next race against the clock. Built with the wind-cheating 3T Brezza II base bar, Reynolds/Felt TTR1 aero wheels, and internal cable routing, the DA2 is a no compromises race machine. Dura Ace Di2 electronic shifters deliver precise and accurate shifting, while the Bayonet 3 fork provides exceptional aerodynamics and unprecedented adjustability. From the integrated aerodynamic brakes to the Felt TTR1 aero tire--every detail on the DA2 is designed to give you an advantage come race day.
  • Frame: Felt TT/Tri UHC Advanced MMC carbon fiber w/ 3KP weave, InsideOut internal molding process, Di2 & mechanical internal cable routing, carbon fiber dropout w/ aluminum rear derailleur hanger
  • Fork: Felt Bayonet3 UHC Advanced MMC carbon fiber monocoque w/ 3KP weave, 1 piece carbon blades, dropouts, crown & external steerer w/ Felt 19mm ACB compression device
  • Drivetrain: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 STI & SW-7971 bar end shifters, Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 derailleurs, Vision TriMax carbon TT BB30 53/39T crankset, Shimano chain & 11-25T cassette
  • Components: Felt integrated aerodynamic front & rear brakes, Felt Bayonet bar & UHC Ultimate + Nano carbon fiber ƒ bend tri-position extensions, Felt Bayonet3 integrated 2D forged & CNC machined aluminum stem, Felt Aero UHC Ultimate carbon fiber bladed seatpost, Felt SL Tri/TT saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails
  • Wheelset: Reynolds/Felt TTR1 AWS carbon clincher
  • Accessories: Di2 battery & battery charger, aero battery cover
  • Finish: Matte carbon
  • Sizes: 650c x 47cm, 700c x 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
  • Weight: 18.16lbs | 8.25kg *based on 56cm frame size
  • Headset: Felt Bayonet3 stainless steel 19mm integrated ACB
  • Stem: Felt Fixed Position Stem design for FEFM-14 and FEFO-12 mode STEM size must folllow FRAME SIZE: 51cm and 54cm = Rise: 30mm x Ext: 70mm 56cm and 58cm = Rise: 60mm x Ext: 100mm
  • Handlebar: BREZZA II aerobar for 31.8mm stem. The II model has a re-designed, lighter aerofoil basebar, symmetrical in section and with a pronounced forward sweep. Carbon-fiber arm rest cradles without extensions.
  • Grips: Felt Gel Velvet tape
  • Bar Ends: n/a
  • Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST7971 STI & SW-7971 bar end
  • Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 braze-on
  • Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
  • Crankset: Vision TriMax carbon TT BB30, 53/39T; 51cm=170mm, 54cm=172.5mm, 56cm-58cm=175mm
  • Chainwheel 53T/39T
  • Chainguide: n/a
  • Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
  • Pedals: n/a
  • Chain: Shimano 10 speed
  • Freewheel: Shimano 11-25T
  • Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST7971 STI
  • Brakes: Felt integrated aerodynamic front U-brake & rear linerar pull w/ cartridge brake pads
  • Cables: Shimano Dura-Ace SLR brake & EW-7975 A2 Di2 derailleur wires & battery
  • Saddle: Felt SL Tri/TT w/ carbon injected base, gel nose, custom waterproof cover w/ extended length Cr-Mo rails
  • Seat Post: Felt Aero UHC Ultimate carbon fiber bladed monocoque x 350mm
  • Seat Post Clamp: Aero 3D forged aluminum, 1 x 6mm x 1mm stainless steel bolt
  • Rims: Reynolds/Felt TTR1 AWS 46mm deep carbon clincher front, 66mm deep carbon clincher rear w/ Reynolds swirl lip generator 18H front 21H rear
  • Front Hub: Felt TTR1 18H w/ low friction Japanese bearings & light weight Felt quick release
  • Rear Hub: Felt TTR1 21H Shimano 9/10 speed compatible freehub w/ low friction Japanese bearings & light weight Felt quick release
  • Spokes: DT Aerospeed bladed spokes J-bend laced radial front, 2x 2:1 drive, radial straight pull non-drive rear; aluminum internal nipples
  • Tires: Felt Aero TTR AWS 220tpi clincher, 700c x 23c
  • Fenders: n/a
  • Kickstand: n/a
  • Accessories: Di2 battery & battery charger, aero battery cover

2012 Felt AR1 - MSRP: $9,999

Full Specs and Geometry Here: http://2012.feltracing.com/...d/AR-Series/AR1.aspx

You’re looking at the most technologically advanced road bike in the world. The AR1's proprietary wind tunnel developed design offers an aerodynamic advantage that translates to breakaway riders and sprinters alike. Constructed with the finest UHC-Nano carbon fiber, and equipped with Shimano Dura Ace electronic Di2 shifting, there’s no better way to cheat the wind and conquer the competition.
  • Frame: Felt Aero Road UHC Ultimate + Nano MMC carbon fiber w/ 1.5KP weave, InsideOut internal molding process, machined threaded aluminum BB shell, internal Di2 or mechanical cable routing, carbon fiber dropouts & 7075 CNC machined aluminum replaceable derailleur hanger
  • Fork: Felt Aero Road UHC Ultimate + Nano monocoque fork, 100% carbon fiber 1.125"" steerer tube, crown, blades, & dropouts
  • Drivetrain: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 shifters & derailleurs, Shimano Dura-Ace 53/39T crankset, Shimano chain & 11-25T cassette
  • Components: Dura-Ace Super SLR dual pivot brakes, Devox VS UHC Ultimate + Nano DMC carbon fiber bar, Devox 7050 aluminum 3D forged stem, Felt Aero UHC Advanced carbon fiber seatpost, Devox Blackout saddle w/ carbon fiber base & rails
  • Wheelset: Shimano WH-7900-C35-CL
  • Accessories: Di2 battery & battery charger
  • Finish: Carbon Shadow
  • Sizes: 700c x 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
  • Weight: 14.94lbs | 6.79kg *based on 56cm frame size
  • Headset: FSA Orbit IS Carbon integrated, w/ carbon fiber 15mm conical spacer, 2 X 10mm carbon fiber headset spacers, 1 x 5mm aluminum headset spacer, Felt carbon fiber top cap & 7075 anodized aluminum bolt
  • Stem: Devox 7050 aluminum 3D forged +/-7° rise, Ø31.8mm bar clamp, titanium bolts, 118g; 51cm=90mm, 54cm=100mm, 56cm=100mm, 58cm=110mm, 61cm=120mm
  • Handlebar: Devox VS UHC Ultimate + Nano DMC carbon fiber bar w/ 1.5KP weave w/ Felt Variable Shape ergonomic drop, 172g, Ø31.8mm, 51cm=400mm, 54cm=420mm, 56cm-61cm=440mm
  • Grips: Devox gel velvet tape w/ Devox 3D logo
  • Bar Ends: Devox carbon fiber composite end plugs w/ bubble-tech Devox logo
  • Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 STI
  • Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 braze-on
  • Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
  • Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, 53/39T; 51cm=170mm, 54cm-56cm=172.5mm, 58cm-61cm=175mm
  • Chainwheel 53T/39T
  • Chainguide: n/a
  • Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech-II
  • Pedals: n/a
  • Chain: Shimano 10 speed
  • Freewheel: Shimano 11-25T
  • Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 STI
  • Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace Super SLR dual pivot w/ cartridge brake pads
  • Cables: Shimano Dura-Ace SLR brake & EW-7975 A1 Di2 derailleur wires & battery
  • Saddle: Devox Team Issue w/ 100% 3k carbon fiber weave base, microfiber cover & 3k UHC carbon fiber rails, 159 gm
  • Seat Post: Felt Aero UHC Advanced carbon fiber standard offset bladed monocoque design, length = 300mm
  • Seat Post Clamp: AR Aero 3D forged aluminum, 2 x 5mm x 0.8mm Titanium Bolts, 16g
  • Rims: Shimano WH-7900-C35-CL 35mm deep carbon fiber clincher, 16H front, 20H rear
  • Front Hub: Shimano Dura-Ace forged aluminum loose ball 16H w/ Shimano Dura-Ace quick release
  • Rear Hub: Shimano Dura-Ace forged aluminum loose ball w/ 10 speed HG titanium freehub body w/ Shimano Dura-Ace quick release
  • Spokes: Shimano Dura-Ace 16H x 275mm front, 10 x 294mm drive rear& 10 x 295mm non-drive rear bladed aero stainless steel w/ aluminum nipples
  • Tires: Vittoria Diamante Pro Light, 700c x 23c
  • Fenders: n/a
  • Kickstand: n/a
  • Accessories: Di2 battery & battery charger

Last edited by sydude; 01-11-2014 at 03:16 PM.

Bookmark This Thread