Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Site Announcements, Support & Help > Site Announcements & Support

Old 05-18-2005
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795
The Kart Meister Joins TJR

Welcome aboard Johan Schwartz - Mr. Endurance Karting himself

Old 05-18-2005
Grand Master

Gallery Images: 112
Re: The Kart Meister Joins TJR

Welcome Johan,

Johan, his wife Karen and their staff do a terrific job with the Endurance Karting events. It's a great affordable way to get seat time between Skippy events.

I participated in his six-hour event at LRP the weekend before our Skippy event and I'm sure the extra kart time contributed to my running multiple sub one-minute laps at Lime Rock for the first time.

Marco Andretti ran in one of his events last year at LRP on a horrible cold wet weather day with many of the hard core TJR suspects also participating.

Always good equipment and well organized events. His "Serious Fun" slogan is right on the mark. Julia and I did their family event last summer and had a ball. Julia now has a list of other families she's trying to engage to join us when we do it again. Good stuff.

Johan is running an outdoor event at F1 Boston Memorial Day Weekend. I think Donald has a post about it...

Anyway... Welcome to TJR!

Pat
Old 05-18-2005
Team OC/AD D

Gallery Images: 1995

Johan is going to post some info about some available slots he has for the Portugal 24 hour race. It should be coming on-line today sometime. I'm really happy to see him join the board, he's a great guy and runs a terrific program. I think he'll contribute greatly.
Old 05-18-2005
Hey ya'll, watch this
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 6

Holy crap... if this race is going on while I'm in Spain this summer, I may just have to go, gimpy leg be damned.

Why aren't there any cool karting places in Central Florida? Ocala is a 70 minute drive, if I'm hauling ass, and they never have any cool events like the endurance races. Not fair.
"I'm not a fearful person. There's no feeling in the world that I've had that's like it. You're driving something that's out of control but you're controlling it. What else should I do? Plant flowers in the backyard? Go to a barbecue? I'll do that, but this rocks my world. When you get out of a race car, the grass is a little greener and the sky is a little bluer."

Bookmark This Thread