Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Everything Else. Cars, Fun, Politics & More

Old 05-17-2004
administrationistperson
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795
Videos LRP video short

"Outside"
Old 05-17-2004
Thumb-alina
Mid-Corner Speed Master / Advanced Member (1,000+ Posts)

What a tribute!

That clip memorializes Pork Chop Willie's entire race lead experience to date. Yes, Ol Pork Chop is in the red car, putting the move on Jimmy Locke.

PCW bragged that he led for 30 feet. Looks more like 20 on the video!

Then, who am I to cast stones? Want to know how long I've been in the lead career to date? Close your eyes and count to zero!
Old 05-17-2004
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1
Re: LRP video short

Michael deserves congratulations from everyone for two great weekends. Two third place finishes and two fourth place finishes, not to mention keeping up with the "big boys" in the championship group. I tip my hat to the leader of the Auriemma/Hammer series bet.
To set the record straight, I should point out that last year I took pole and led a race for four or five laps before sagging to fourth. Who won that race? Our own Team Juicy member, Mr. Martin Birkman.
We should all cross our fingers and hope against hope that someday, yes someday, Michael will actually lead a race....
Old 05-17-2004
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1
Re: LRP video short

P.s. Watch the video very closely. This spin took place after only four laps. Do you notice something missing? Michael! How could he be so far off the lead already?!

Bookmark This Thread