Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Old 09-14-2009
Moving Chicane / Regular Member (<5 Posts)

Help Vote Former Skip Barber Scholarship winner into the Grand Prix Shootout

Hello everyone, I need your help! Help vote a former Skip Barber Scholarship winner and current instructor into the Grand Prix Shootout! A new opportunity has come for me to race in Europe. There is a new driver program called Grand Prix Shootout and I am in the running for a free spot to compete for the prize of a fully paid season in Europe in the Formula BMW Championship. For me to receive one of the spots I will need one of the three highest votes on the following site http://www.driverdb.com/drivers/8564/. All you have to do is type in your email in the Grand Prix Shootout box and it will send you an email for you to confirm your vote. Please forward this on to all of your friends. Voting ends September 30th

Thank you for your help,

Chris Wehrheim

Bookmark This Thread