Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Old 05-01-2005
Thumb-alina
Mid-Corner Speed Master / Advanced Member (1,000+ Posts)

Weekend Update… Laguna Seca, Grand Am Cup

We talk about the ups and downs of emotions involved in racing, and this weekend had it all.

Laguna was my second weekend with Race Prep Motorsports (RPM). I was psyched. I had driven fairly well at Laguna last month with the Skippy Masters, and I was coming off a great weekend in VIR. The team had lots of time to prep the cars in anticipation of this race. Plus, I was going to get to drive with Spencer Pumpelly, clearly one of the fastest Porsche driver’s on the GAC circuit.

We arrived at the track Friday morning. The weather was phenomenal. The team was in place and all four cars were in good shape. We had a 9am driver’s meeting, and then nothing to do until our first and only track time of the day at 3:30. This ensured that the cars would all be ready, and gave us time to talk strategy.

In my first session, I was slow. I always am. It takes me time to build up my confidence and speed in a car and at a track. This is a serious detriment in GAC where practice time is limited. I drove first, and only managed a 1:45.6. This was 3 seconds slower than guys like Andy Lally and Mikel Miller. After Spencer drove, I was four seconds off the team’s fastest time. To be honest, I wasn’t too concerned about this, as I knew I had a lot of speed left in me, and I suspected the others would only improve slightly.

Now for the first bad news off the weekend. The Porsche we drive has ABS. When you drive a racecar with ABS (especially if you are Spencer), you come to rely on it working. Well, heading into Laguna’s Turn 2 hairpin, Spencer went to the brakes. The ABS wasn’t there. Wheels locked… Spencer fought for control. He couldn’t save it and hit the wall hard. Big damage to the front end of the car. Thankfully, Spencer would be ok.

Unfortunately, the shunt happened at close to 4:30pm. There was little that could be done to fix the car, other than assess the damage and acquire the necessary spare parts. The team begged and borrowed from other teams (we stopped short of “stole”, but we considered it!). Dealers in San Francisco and LA were contacted. By 6p, we knew we would have all we would need to fix the car by morning. It was unlikely we would be ready for Practice 2, but we were confident we would be ready to qualify.

We had also discovered the problem. Motec had installed a data acquisition system on the car. They left a set of their pliers behind. Somehow, those pliers found the magnetic box that houses the ABS. This caused a short and the system malfunction. At least we knew what the problem was.

Friday night was spent reviewing the in car video from practice. I was able to compare my performance to Spencer’s. There were two big differences. First, he was braking much later than me. The brakes are the Porsche’s strong suit, and must be exploited to do well in this field.

The second, huge difference was how Spencer dealt with traffic. There were 71 cars on the track. Dodging slower cars was like racing on the highway at rush hour. In places where I would have backed off, Spencer stayed on throttle. He stuck his nose in places where it didn’t necessarily belong. And, he made it work, every time. Coming out of corners, he would be so close to people, you would swear he was pushing them. But this let him get the run he needed to make the pass, even on Laguna’s short straights. Cars I would have been stuck behind for a lap, Spencer passed in one corner. Truly impressive.

Saturday morning turned out as expected. No practice. This wasn’t good for me. My next session is Qualifying!

For the next several hours, the crew worked feverishly on my car. I paced. Eventually it became apparent, we would be ready… kind of. As I was suiting up, the crew chief for my car came into the trailer with what I would characterize as “a look of concern”. Here is how the conversation went…

Tommy: The car is done, but we can’t test it. I’m not fully confident the brakes will work.

Michael: Ok. Quantify that for me.

Tommy: 80% chance they will be there for you.

Michael: That’s good enough for me.

Randy Buck of Skip Barber was in the trailer at the time. He had listened to the exchange and now HE looked nervous! I figured he knew more than me. I said... “Randy, I may not want the answer to this question, but if the brakes work in the first corner, or even the whole lap, does that mean they will keep working?” His simple answer… “No”. Great. If I want to make up time I have to dig deeper in the brake zones. How do I do that without complete confidence? Not to mention, I have to do it quickly. Qualifying will last a maximum of 15 minutes, but can be stopped at any time. In Daytona, I only got 3 or 4 laps in before they ended the session.

I did what I could. I got more confident on every lap. I got faster on each lap. I tested brake limits. I stuck my nose where it didn’t belong. My last lap was a 1:42.5. Three seconds better than yesterday. This is where I had hoped to be after Practice 2. I wanted to be faster in Qualy, but given the circumstances, I couldn’t complain. My time was only good enough for 30th of the 71 cars on the grid. I’ll have my work cut out for me in the race.

Staging for the race was exciting. Complete with grid girls, the National Anthem, and the traditional “Gentlemen, start your engines!” I have to admit, that feels so much cooler than watching Rob Slonacker wave his finger in the air! (No offense Rob!).

I got a lousy start to the race. I didn’t lose any positions, but I lost ground on the pack in front of me. It meant I had to defend my position while trying to catch the field. It would take some time to make up ground. Eventually, I caught the pack, and started to move up at an agonizingly slow pace. There were a lot of cars out there. A lot of talented drivers, but some real boneheads too. Within about 5 laps, we caught the ST cars (this is the slower class, which races at the same time as us). This made moving through traffic even more difficult.

Before long, there was a big wreck in turn 11. A car wound up upside down. This was a big break for me, as it allowed me to reel in the pack and reset my brain. For a short time after the restart, things started to improve. I was feeling better.

Then, I came to Turn 4. This turn requires a slight touch of brake before turn in. As I turned in, I realized I hadn’t made any speed adjustment. I had gone to the brakes, but they didn’t slow me down. Oh shit! I hit the apex, but tracked out wide. Into the dirt. Rally driving! Start to spin… recover… spin the other way… onto the track… @#$%… lock ‘em up! I’m gonna hit the wall backward on the outside!!!… no I’m not… I’m gonna get hit by oncoming traffic first… damn it!… wait... they miss me… I miss the wall. I’m backward… I put it in gear, crank the wheel and dump the clutch… I’m back in the game! Physically any way.

As I go, the brakes get worse and worse. You have to go closer and closer to the floor before they grab. I can’t help but think about Spencer yesterday. I don’t want to go head first into a wall. This is supposed to be fun, right? I start braking behind competitors figuring they will slow me down if my brakes fail!

The car is also getting loose. This makes it hard to put the power down coming out of corners.

Eventually, I get behind the #83 BGB Porsche. I know I’m faster than this guy, but I can’t get around him. He is totally defensive. Braking off line. Braking early to check me up. Upon reflection, I think I could have made short work of him with the right car. But, I was battling the car I was in as much as the one I was chasing, and that wasn’t helping matters. Finally, in pure frustration, I try to jam my nose inside of him in the tight Turn 11. I get next to him. He crowds me. I try to get a quick exit, but come off the brakes too quickly. I spin again… this time onto the front straight. I can’t tell you if I was more pissed or frustrated, but either way, I wasn’t happy.

I was especially disappointed because my only goal was to leave the car in position for Spencer. Each screw up, each car I didn’t pass, made his job harder. With the brakes and handling getting worse we needed to catch a break.

Soon, we would get lucky. Another full course caution. This time it comes at the beginning of our fuel window. The team calls me in. I’m out. Spencer is in. A full tank of fuel and four new tires. The pit stop was flawless.

I’m disappointed, but the team seems happy. I brought the car into the pits in 20th place. I had made up 10 spots. Was it enough?

Because of the timing of the caution, many cars pitted with us. I don’t remember exactly, but I think Spencer rejoined the field in about 18th place. This is awesome news. In Daytona, I pitted from 10th, and we rejoined in 34th. Timing is everything! (Or, as my father would say, I’d rather be lucky than good!)

At the restart, Spencer takes off like a man on a mission. Within a lap or two, he is 10th! A few cars pit. He passes some more. Before long Pumpelly/Auriemma is in 2nd place! The team is ecstatic. A few laps later, we hear over the PA... Pumpelly passes Nastasi for the lead! You can’t imagine the reaction in the pits. Shear bedlam! Spencer stays in front for several laps.

At some point, Nastasi, with the huge grunt of his Mustang tries to pass Spencer on the front straight. As he does, he comes up quickly on a lapped car, cuts to his right and clips Spencer’s front end. Spencer keeps the lead, but his steering wheel is now cocked 15 degrees off center. He manages to keep in front despite this, and the bad brakes.

Before long, another of our team’s cars runs out of fuel, significantly sooner than expected. He is able to make it back to the pits, but the team is concerned. We recalculate fuel consumption and determine that Spencer won’t have enough to finish the race. Moments after that conclusion is drawn, another full course caution comes out. Spencer is about to pass pit entrance, but is able to dive in.

The crew springs to action. Spencer hits his pit mark… the team is over the wall… a “splash” of fuel… wheels spin and Spencer is gone. PERFECT! Because the field hadn’t had time to close up yet, Spencer rejoins in 9th position. A huge break. You couldn’t ask for more. We can taste the champagne!

There are 35 minutes to go. He had already passed these cars once, he can do it again. The race restarts and for a few laps, Spencer stays in 9th. Hey, he was supposed to move up.

Back in the pits, Speed Channel interviews Spencer’s teammate (hey, that’s me!!) about the pit stop and the team’s chances. How psyched will I be if that makes the broadcast?!

Soon, Spencer tells us that the car is getting worse. It was already bad, but now even he is having trouble hanging on. He is losing touch with the leaders, and even gives up two positions (which we gain back when those cars pit for penalties). Eventually, our teammate, the #28 catches us, and we succumb to team orders to let him by.

Mercifully, the race ends soon thereafter, and we finish 8th.

If you told me last week, we could finish 8th, I’d have been thrilled. On Friday night, when my car was brought to our garage on a flat bed, if you told me we would start the race, let alone finish in the top ten, I would have been thrilled. Now, I feel like we were robbed.

I suspect with time, I’ll get over that feeling of disappointment. We were so close. Oh well, there is always next time!

As always, thanks to Mike Pickett (team owner) and his crew which once again worked its collective ass off and performed brilliantly. And, of course, thanks to Spencer for being great, and making me look good.
Old 05-01-2005
Thumb-alina

Re: Weekend Update… Laguna Seca, Grand Am Cup

As a strange post script to the story, Spencer and I learned one last fact that we will ponder for a while.

It turns out, the #28 car wasn't out of fuel after all. A bad pump failed to recognize the three gallons of 'reserve' fuel the car still had on board. Had that not happened, Spencer would not have been forced to pit while leading the race. Then what?

Who knows!
Old 05-02-2005
Skippy Girl
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1

Let me be the first to reply...You guys ROCK!!!!! Loved the bit about the pit girls vs. Rob.
Great Job!
Old 05-02-2005
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995

Too cool. Congrats to both of you on a great race!
Old 05-02-2005

Good stuff. Now, I understand...Brakes at 80% probability...when in need, use the other cars to slow down...no problem, that's racing. Good for you.
Old 05-02-2005
Umbrella Girl
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

Just a little tease as it is way too late for me to get a bunch of photos scaled and posted. More to follow tomorrow...
Old 05-02-2005
Grand Master

Gallery Images: 112

Michael,

Once again we live vicariously through you and Spencer with just the right touch of envy. :-)

Congratulations to Spencer for spectacular results with compromised machinery and to you for overcoming the lack of practice with that same machinery.

Everyone should be proud of the outstanding results achieved given the obstacles overcome.

You can "What If..." yourself with the fuel pump snafu, but that cuts both ways. The splash and go might have saved you from a race ending shunt as well. As you say, who knows?!

Wonderful reporting and congratulations on a great drive.

Well done and thanks,

Pat

Last edited by dalyduo; 05-02-2005 at 08:47 AM.
Old 05-02-2005
Junior West Coaster

Despte all the troubles it sounds like an awesome weekend. Hopefullly I'll be able to watch the broadcast and tell all of my buddies "hey, I race with that guy!"

Well done
Old 05-02-2005
Umbrella Girl

A few more photo highlights of the race...
(Sorry, I couldn't resist throwing in that last photo entitled "Future Juicy Material!)
Attached Thumbnails - Click on an Image to Enlarge
Click image for larger version

Name:	The Grid.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	283.0 KB
ID:	328   Click image for larger version

Name:	Under Yellow.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	329   Click image for larger version

Name:	Returning to the Paddock.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	330   Click image for larger version

Name:	Feedback.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	230.8 KB
ID:	331  

Name:	Michael:Spencer.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	178.2 KB
ID:	332   Click image for larger version

Name:	Final Results.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	228.7 KB
ID:	333   Click image for larger version

Name:	Future Juicy Material.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	334  
Old 05-02-2005
Testing Mid-Corner Speed / Advanced Member (500+ Posts)

Excellent work Guys. Way to wring the most out of the situation.
Old 05-02-2005
WillowCross Racing

Congratulations to both of you!!

On Sunday, Spenser got some very big kudo's on his drive in your race. They talked about his crash and how you guys didn't have any time to test the car before qualifying.

Also big congrats to Mr. Grala (8th) and Mr. Patterson (9th) in the DP's on Sunday. Mark came very close to getting in a car that (at one point) was leading the race . How cool would that have been!
Old 05-02-2005
Thumb-alina

First of all... No, that is not a picture of me holding up a train of cars. We were under yellow!

Second... No, Spencer doesn't always walk with his hand like that!

Finally... did anyone tape the Rolex race? I'd love to see it. I was on a plane at the time.

Congrats Spencer on another P8!
Old 05-02-2005
Mbr Lacking Visor Sticker

Wink Re-Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJAmok
... like racing on the highway at rush hour. In places where I would have backed off, Spencer stayed on throttle.

I could visualize it all until I came to this point. Spencer is more aggressive than you when faced with Highway-Like-Traffic?? Can't be...I'll have to Re-Read that passage.

Otherwise Great Post
Old 05-02-2005

I notice that on car 18 Auriemma is about 2/3rd the size of Pumpelly. In fact, it looks as if Auriemma is Pumpelly's first name. Give me a call. I can help you renegotiate the contract.
Old 05-02-2005
Grand Master

Great catch Dom! First you'll want to negotiate the contract of ex F1 driver Auriemma Pumpelly followed by NASCAR's better looking younger brother of bad boy Jimmy Spencer, Michael Spencer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom Bastien
I notice that on car 18 Auriemma is about 2/3rd the size of Pumpelly. In fact, it looks as if Auriemma is Pumpelly's first name. Give me a call. I can help you renegotiate the contract.

Last edited by dalyduo; 05-02-2005 at 08:23 PM.
Old 05-03-2005
Skippy Instructor

My contract with RPM stipulates in section 1.1 that my name is at least 1.35x the size of my co-driver's.

And as far as taping any race. TIVO!!! First the wheel, then electricity, then the Wright Brothers, then TIVO.
Old 05-03-2005

Quote:
Finally, in pure frustration, I try to jam my nose inside of him in the tight Turn 11. I get next to him. He crowds me. I try to get a quick exit, but come off the brakes too quickly. I spin again… this time onto the front straight. I can’t tell you if I was more pissed or frustrated, but either way, I wasn’t happy.
Funny, it seems to me that during one of the Master's National races at Laguna in March, I tried to pull exactly the same move on you in exactly the same place, with exactly the same result (frustration included).

I guess it just proves the old adage that nobody learns from watching other people's mistakes . . . . .

Last edited by PT Cruiser; 05-03-2005 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Mis-spelling
Old 05-03-2005

It should be at least 2.0. One of the other pictures clearly shows that you are much, much better looking than Auriemma. Give me a call. I can help you renegotiate the contract.
Old 05-03-2005
JuicyLindsay

Great job guys!
Old 05-03-2005
Thumb-alina

And where were you this weekend?? Maybe with the right incentive, we'd have finished higher?!
Old 05-03-2005
JuicyLindsay

Unfortunately I have school and work. I am going to the Glen though! See you there??
Old 05-03-2005
Thumb-alina

Don't rub it in... I won't be there. My next GAC deal is at Barber in July.

Try to convince Spencer he wants to drive with me again!
Old 05-03-2005
Umbrella Girl

First of all, Dom, at the risk of getting into one of those infamous "discussions"/debates I'm going to have to beg to differ with you...

"One of the other pictures clearly shows that you are much, much better looking than Auriemma."

(no offense Spencer!)

And secondly, how come JuicyLindsay has one of those little picture things and I don't? Honey???
Old 05-03-2005
Thumb-alina

It must have been the second "much" that got her!
Old 05-03-2005
Taxi Cab Left Turn Only
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Quote:
Back in the pits, Speed Channel interviews Spencer’s teammate (hey, that’s me!!) about the pit stop and the team’s chances. How psyched will I be if that makes the broadcast?!
I seem to remember asking if you got interviewed in another post. I think it was for Daytona. SO COOL GOOD JOB MAN!
Old 05-04-2005
WillowCross Racing

Speaking of pictures...

Michael, don't seem to see any pictures of my HANS device? Or did you FORGET?

Michael, did you forget that I lent you MY HANS device?

The one that I sent you.
The one that I sent you on my dime.
The one that I sent you on my dime nicely boxed.
The one that I sent you on my dime nicely boxed with a nice note of "good luck" attached!

So you FORGOT to take pictures of MY HANS Device didn't you?

I also assume that you forgot to thank me while you were being interviewed on camera? Didn't you? You completely FORGOT DIDN'T YOU! Just like you'll FORGET all us little people, now that you're a BIG SHOT RACE CAR DRIVER!

Look, I didn't want to say this but - why do you think you're driving so fast lately............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................
(sorry my fingers just locked up. I can't believe I just typed "you're driving so fast").

Do you think your speed might have something to do with the fact that you're using MY HANS device?
Don't you?
You didn't even THINK about that did you?
No, not you Mr. Big Shot!
I mean, did the thought even enter your mind?
Don't you think it might have something to do with it?
I mean is there any chance?
...regardless of how remote it might seem?
I mean... is there...any probabliity...
that maybe....just maybe...
kinda maybe?

Okay.

Lie to me.

Please

Last edited by macdod; 05-04-2005 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-04-2005
Thumb-alina

Donald....

The ONLY thing I talked about was you and your HANS. You know, the one you lent me, and packaged so nicely, with a note (which is framed and hanging over my bed... with the D-cel device ) saying GOOD LUCK!

When I said MacDonald lent me his HANS, they said McDonalds lends HANS now? You mean the one with the clown and the great fries?! No, NO, I said. MAC- Donald... you know the guy that taught me everything I know about racing (that someone else hadn't taught me first).

OH, they proclaimed, THAT MacDonald! Why isn't he here, they asked? Surely his weight wouldn't be an issue in this series...

That is when I cursed them out and called their mother a swine. THAT is why I am afraid they may not air it.
Old 05-04-2005
WillowCross Racing

Mr. Auriemma,

Your scores have just been registered with the editorial staff.

Lying: A
Old 05-04-2005
Umbrella Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdod
Speaking of pictures...

Michael, don't seem to see any pictures of my HANS device? Or did you FORGET?...

...So you FORGOT to take pictures of MY HANS Device didn't you?
Well here you have it folks, live and in color, it's DONALD MACDONALD'S Hans Device!!! Up on the World Wide Web with proper credit for the whole world to see!!! The one he so graciously loaned to my husband so that he could drive really fast with no concerns about neck injury. Michael, I think you're going to have to share some of the $200 prize money with Donald. Just buck up and send him a check for 20 bucks, will ya? That should shut him up!!

BTW, does that thing really even fit you, Michael? It's a LARGE isn't it??

Name:	The Hans.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	217.4 KB
ID:	335  
Old 05-04-2005
Duramater

Thank you for the awesome story. You sharing your every twist and turn makes me feel like I was there. Keep up the good work!

Susan Addison
Old 05-04-2005
WillowCross Racing

Prize money?! You won prize money?

TO: Auriemma Consulting
DATE MAY 4, 2005
ITEM: Hans Safety Device (1)
CHARGE: $200.00 per race
TERMS: Full payment at time of invoice

TOTAL DUE: $400.00
Old 05-04-2005
administrationistperson

TJR Forums Contributor / Supporter

Gallery Images: 795
Talking End this confusion

Quote:
When I said MacDonald lent me his HANS, they said McDonalds lends HANS now? You mean the one with the clown and the great fries?!
]...................................

Name:	machans.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	336  
Old 05-04-2005
WillowCross Racing

Doug,

Outstanding as usual!

Make me a patch and a decal. Send it to Auriemma.

Michael,

Sew the first on your suit, put the other on MY HANS for Barber Park. If you don't my fees double.

P.S. It could be worse Michael. Doug could have put my picture on the logo.
Old 05-04-2005
administrationistperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdod
Doug,

Outstanding as usual!

Make me a patch and a decal. Send it to Auriemma.

Michael,

Sew the first on your suit, put the other on MY HANS for Barber Park. If you don't my fees double.

P.S. It could be worse Michael. Doug could have put my picture on the logo.
You don't really want me to mess with a pic of you and my photoshop do you Ronald?
Old 05-04-2005
Thumb-alina

Hey MacDod... Sy won more than I did in his National's race... didn't you lend him anything?
Old 05-05-2005

Did I miss the "Team Juicy" decal on the car......if you don't have em, they'd be pretty popular!
Quentin
Old 05-05-2005
Rookie / Advanced Member (<10 Posts)

Well I feel like I'm the last to know how great you guys really are. I am just reading my email to find great stories of the now WORLD FOMOUS Michael Auriemma, professional sports car driver. You make us proud. Can I have an autograph please.

PS. karting season is open outdoors. When are we getting together?
Old 05-06-2005
administrationistperson

I wanted to see these 2 pics side by side

as they say, a chip of the old block.....

Name:	chipoffblock.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	345  
Old 05-06-2005
administrationistperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicysue
Just a little tease as it is way too late for me to get a bunch of photos scaled and posted. More to follow tomorrow...
messed with this pic a bit.......cool

Name:	gaclagunablur.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	346  
Old 05-06-2005
Rookie / Advanced Member (<10 Posts)

Re: I wanted to see these 2 pics side by side

the chip is much better looking than the old block.
Old 05-06-2005
Thumb-alina

poor bastard... fortunately the girls look like my wife!
Old 05-06-2005
Grand Master

Here is a situation where Dougs work is so good you wouldn't know it. Go look at the original photo at the beginning of this thread and compare it to the one 3 posts above this one. The changes aren't obvious but the car now leaps out at you from the background because the background is more fluid and less visually distracting while the car itself has (I think) been sweetened with brighter highlights and sharper contrast. (Am I right Doug?)

Last edited by dalyduo; 05-06-2005 at 03:13 PM.
Old 05-06-2005
administrationistperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalyduo
Here is a situation where Dougs work is so good you wouldn't know it. Go look at the original photo at the beginning of this thread and compare it to the one 3 posts above this one. The changes aren't obvious but the car now leaps out at you from the background because the the background is more fluid and less visually distracting while the car itself has (I think) been sweetened with brighter highlights and sharper contrast. (Am I right Doug?)
something like that

thanks bub

Old 05-07-2005
administrationistperson

another pic mod

too busy? I think the single car better, fun anyhoo....

Name:	gaclagunaphase.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	351  
Old 05-07-2005
Umbrella Girl

Damn Doug!! I THOUGHT that was a good photo...til I saw your version!! I have gotta get my butt going on this photoshop thing!! If only I had the time!!
Old 05-08-2005
Maximizing Exit Speed / Advanced Member (10+ Posts)

So I changed my name so I could be a little more original! :-) Does anyone know a way to un-register a name??
Old 05-08-2005
Taxi Cab Left Turn Only

Exclamation Re: Weekend Update… Laguna Seca, Grand Am Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoJuicy
So I changed my name so I could be a little more original! :-) Does anyone know a way to un-register a name??
Are you trying to entice us guys to participate in some post race "activities"
Old 05-08-2005
Maximizing Exit Speed / Advanced Member (10+ Posts)

Who? Innocent me? Besides, I am already committed to one of your fellow racers.
Old 05-08-2005
Thumb-alina

Be careful Lindsay... Spencer always has nice things to say, but that "C" word could be dangerous!
Old 05-08-2005
Taxi Cab Left Turn Only

CONGRADULATIONS, YOU HAVE WON A FULL TIME STALKER! This fully loaded stalker comes complete with nightly spying eyes, that eery "Someone is following me" feeling, and fully garurenteed boyfriend extermination (just point out what car he's racing and I'll punt him into the weeds)

Scared yet? Good! Just don't tell my girlfriend . I hear she's really good with a micrometer. (dalyduo ) YOU BET SHE IS! IT FREAKEN PEGGS THE THING WIDE OPEN!

was that a ??

Bookmark This Thread