Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Racing, Driving, New Driver & High-Performance Driving Schools

Old 02-08-2011
Moving Chicane / Regular Member (<5 Posts)

3 day laguna school - question

afternoon

i'm heading to laguna seca may 6-8 for the three day miata race school. i'm flying in and out of SFO arriving the evening of the 5th, heading out the 8th.

anyone want to share a car?

Cheers!

kevin
Old 04-06-2011
Rookie / Regular Member (<10 Posts)

Re: 3 day laguna school - question

Hello Kevin. Sorry I cant help, but I will be attending the same school and just wanted to say hello before we actually meet in person.

-Chip

Bookmark This Thread

Posting Rules