Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Racing, Driving, New Driver & High-Performance Driving Schools

Old 05-09-2013
Testing Entry Speed / Advanced Member (25+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 5
Re: Feed-Forward/Back

Man, If I ever make to a three-day class (I am 30 min. from Road Atlanta), I hope I get rain on that final day! So happy for you! I only went to a one day, and it was life changing. It has been two years since my class, and I think about it every day (no joke). I troubleshoot the mistakes I made consistently (wide of apex at one, braking too late at 7) and remember what made me faster than the other guys: WOT at 11 and 12 even though you can't see, and brake later than you think at 10a, but not at the cost of 10b. I just keep going over it in case I am able attend a class unexpectedly, and probably more because I don't want to forget everything else that made the day special.

You can probably see that I am far beyond a cure, and there are certainly worse things to be addicted to, but I doubt they cost as much! Congrats!

By the way, post some videos (if you haven't already) so I can live vicariously through you!

Bookmark This Thread