Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2015
Rookie / Regular Member (<10 Posts)

First Skippy Race in May

Greetings All,
I'm finally taking the plunge and doing the MX5 race weekend in May at LRP. My background is with SCCA showroom stock and IT mostly. I grew up in NY and did my first skippy school back in 91 at Bridgehampton. Since then I have stayed active (to varying degrees) with SCCA club racing, karting, Skippy Lapping and a lot of track time through work. I was an engineer/test driver for Honda for about 15 years and have gone out on my own as a contract test driver. I specialize mostly in tire testing but I have worked on several companies driver training programs and had the pleasure to do some work with Todd Snyder (one of my first instructors) at the Mid Ohio School. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and having some fun at one of my favorite tracks.

Any hints or tips on what to expect for the race weekend? I have some seat time in the formula cars but not in the miata. I may also do the Formula race at Mid O in sept.

See you all on the track

Kenneth Martin

Bookmark This Thread