Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2011
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 1995
Exclamation Regarding Sid Brenner - important

UPDATE:

Sid Brenner passed away peacefully with his family by his side at 10:30 p.m. this evening. (Tuesday May 10, 2011)

He was loved by many, and will be missed.

We will forward information about cards, flowers, and services when we have them.

Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.

Todd

-----

For everyone who knows and loves Sid and hasn't already heard, we're very sad to tell you that he fell seriously ill on Sunday and is in the hospital. I don't think its my place to give any details on an open forum at this point, but when that changes one of us will update you here.

If you need further information contact myself, Pat or Doug directly or click on the 'contact us' link on the bottom of this page.

Please think of Sid and pray for him and his family. If you want to post your thoughts, wishes and prayers here, please do.

Last edited by sydude; 05-11-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Bookmark This Thread