Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Racing Schools & Race Series Forums > Race Series Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2008
Tire Pariahrometer
Podium Regular / Advanced Member (50+ Posts)

Where have all the racers gone?

I've been a member of this group of racers for a long time, and when this site was started it was a terriffic venue for us road-racing fanatics, and members of the SBRS community, to share, vent, complain, make suggestions, and over-all share our collective enthusiasm for driving race cars. Perhaps this is stating the obvious, but the number of contributors to this site has sharply dwindled.

For those who are left logging in to see the latest input, and for those who continue to find this an active forum, I'd like to solicit your thoughts about why we are looking at dwindling contributions to the chat, and a downward trend in the entrants in SBRS racing events.

The die-hards are still here and we see new enthuiasts jumping in occasionally, but the volume of comments and suggestions has, seems to me, to have dropped off dramatically.

Thoughts? Insights? Am I mistaken?

Carl

Bookmark This Thread