Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Old 07-05-2016
Entry Speed Demon / Advanced Member (100+ Posts)

2015 Ultima GTR

Hi All,

After giving it some serious thought, I've decided to list my Ultima GTR for sale. The car, after a normal teething period, is running well and is the fastest-accelerating street car I've ever encountered. Truly amazing performance and I am not easily impressed.

The kit was received in September 2014, includes the current Evolution chassis, and was a spare-no-expense build. Drivetrain consists of an American Speed LS7 of nominally 700HP (the AS dyno sheet shows a peak HP of 712.4) and a Porsche G50/03 transaxle (rebuilt by and sourced from the Ultima factory) utilizing the taller 5th gear from a G50/52 - which should be good for ~230 MPH.

The project was built by me (a veteran of two airplane builds, a motorcycle restoration, and a number of other major projects over the years) and two friends, both of whom were serious racers. All three of us believe in craftsmanship and know how things should be done. Suffice it to say that the car was built right.

I started out documenting the build on a website (www.ultima-builders.com), but didn't keep it updated through the end of the project. It should serve, however, to give some indication of the quality of the components and work involved. If any additional photos are desired, please don't hesitate to ask; I have plenty! :-)

I'm not looking to make a killing on the sale, but I don't plan to give it away, either. I'm a no-BS guy and won't play negotiation games - I figure that everyone's time (like mine) is too valuable for that. So, the true, no-games, no trades, and no lowball offers price is: $130K

The car is located in suburban Orlando.

Ken

Old 10-28-2016
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Gallery Images: 112
Re: 2015 Ultima GTR

Hi Ken,

As you can see there isn't much action around here.

Have you moved the Ultima along or is it still in your garage?

Hope you're well. :-)

Pat
Old 10-29-2016

Hey Pat,

Good to hear from you; hope you're doing well, too.

Yep, it's definitely dead hereabouts. I've still got the car and am still trying to sell it. So far, it's been nothing but dreamers, tire kickers, and lowballers. In other words, the usual! :-)

Ken
Old 11-26-2016

New price is $125K for Skippy Forum members or referrals of members.

It'll be a much happier Christmas around here once we get this thing moved along...

Ken

Bookmark This Thread