Thread: SM PBOC etc
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Re: SM PBOC etc

Doug good question. I asked Uncle Stu the same thing. Lucky for me no charge. Only if I run into something, or something runs into moi. We do still have a full day-o-racing. My good friends John and Erick had a good battle today in qualifying. I was watching from the inside of the carousel. There was about 6-8 spectators standing there with me. They too noticed the epic battle playing out. Both guys pushing pretty hard. Big saves, lots of opposite steering input. People were taking pics, high fives etc. Never bad to be "the show".

Doc Nuss has been given the opportunity to drive one of Stu's other cars, a FRC500 Mustang. I will post the video of when he got out of the car. Needless to say, smiles and almost tears from driving it. Erick asked what his top speed was, "buried the needle" was Doc Nuss's response (140mph speedo). Pretty sweet. Drove it like he stole it. Pax-man has been making significant gains. Dom Bastien made an appearance, turning good times. Always a pleasure to see him.

Peter, there is a scene in Planes, Trains and Automobiles......Those aren't pillows!! Don't be too jealous, next time we can room together. I am all for just showing up at Russells house. More to come after the weekend is over and Craiger returns to KC.

I am not sure what I did for fun before racing....but it couldn't have been that good. Ted should be here too

Craiger