View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007
G-force junkie
Speed Through Zen / Advanced Member (2,000+ Posts)

Re: Lime Rock in October

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbyracenut
I envy you all! I was planning on making my circuit racing debut at LRP in October, but the job that pays for all these shennanigans intervened (more like I was told exactly what I could do with the racing if I wanted to keep said job ). Anyway, good luck to all, and try to get over the general lack of... What's it called? Oh, right... Runoff areas. See, we never had those in rallying... Probably why I loved LRP so much and all the club racers were whining and moaning the entire time during my 2 day. And yes... You just got engaged in preemptive smack talk by someone who hasn't even raced in a Skippy car yet! I blame every single person on this board for setting a bad example for us youngins. See you all next eastern season.
Robby,

I want to commend you on talking smack before showing what you can do. That is the purest form of smack. Where WILL you be making yor debut? I want to be there. To console you when you have to sign your first crash damage report.

Seriously, don't wait too long. As a rally racer you will love Road Atlanta and Laguna Seca, but IMO Sebring is just the best. LOVE those bumps!

See you out there soon.