View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Re: What do you want to see new or more of on this site?

I think these are all good ideas that should be implemented immediately.

A phrase like "Skip Barber encourages new customers to join and participate on Skippyforums to connect with like minded driving enthusiasts who enjoy the supportive culture around our activities" might go a long way in confirm E-mails and on the SBRS web site. And we can be more supportive in referring people to the SBRS web site for program content and dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-Subject View Post
I am wondering if we could get SB to encourage all new customers/drivers/students to join TJRSF - it is after all the offical clubhouse of SB. It would and could be a very symbiotic deal - new customers get a feel for the SB driver group and we get to extoll the virtues of racing with SB. I will ask Todd how we implement something like this. Another place we can generate interest is at race weekends - I will make sure that I talk up the existence of TJRSF. I think each of us at race weekends should make sure that the people we talk to know of the existence of our forum - a simple invite to new drivers will do wonders.

On another note, it is very hard to compete with all of the other Web 2.0 content that is out there, howver it is very easy to link motorsports related items of interest to the TJRSF site without a lot of copy writing or additional work. I challenge all forum members to find and embed interesting racing stuff that we can all enjoy. I can't hurt and it may help to stir up some interest.

What do all ya all think (to coin a Wattsism) ?