View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013
Winning Races / Advanced Member (250+ Posts)

Re: Cabana #5 Open For the Final Grand Am Event Ever

I'll see you there, Pat!

I spent a few hours at the track today and saw several familiar faces. Ed and Joey are here with Starworks. Evan and Cathy were walking around, as was Carl. I ran into Hazmatt at the Starworks transporter, and we went two doors down to Velocity to see the whole Taylor family. And Andy Lally was behind the pit wall during the ST race this afternoon. When I went into B paddock to try to find teams I didn't see in A, I immediately ran into MHP at the Rum Bum tent, and he was waiting for Nick Longhi to come back with his bike. One transporter over was the second Fall Line tent where Al Carter had just finished a pit stop challenge with his co-driver and teammates. He was running from there to A paddock (where the other Fall Line transporter is parked) to practice driver changes. Finally, a few rigs down from the B paddock Fall Line truck was BGB where I spent a long time with Spencer, who is getting ready to run both the Continental and Rolex races tomorrow.

It will be a busy day with the Continental GS race starting at 9:50am (2hrs 30min) and the Rolex race starting at 1:35pm (2hrs 45min).