View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Re: Sponsor Decals - Locations & Sizes

Here are the rules for signage used for the national series. On the weekends when both regional and national series are running together I would guess the national driver would get to have sponsorship signage preference.

Sponsorship Signage
Appearance of SBN sponsor decals on every car is required. This includes all primary and supporting sponsors and partners. Additionally, the appearance of SBN sponsor patches on driver suits is mandatory. Sponsorship signage is vital to both the driver and to the SBN. We recognize the significance of a driver’s personal sponsors and we will provide you (as an entrant) the majority of the driver cockpit section, and limited space on the nose, front wings and rear wings. All Skip Barber signage/decals must remain on the car in a uniform and specified pattern. Also, we maintain the right of final approval with respect to a driver’s sponsor(s) in conflict with the SBN sponsors. When in doubt, ask the SBN Officials for clarification on this subject.
This policy is also in effect on sponsors of driver’s personal equipment (e.g. helmet, suit, etc.). Signage (patches) conflicting with the SBN sponsors, as determined by SBN Officials may not be displayed.
SBN sponsor patches are available in the SBN confirmation package or at the event registration.

I'm sure a call to your sales rep would get a quick clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
Hey guys... any update on this? I notice that this is from 2005.

Thanks!

Bobby