View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004
Grand Master
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Re: An Open Letter to Skip Barber Regarding HANS devices - Please Vote & Give Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJAmok
I was behind Tim for his second foray, behind MacDonald for his nose dive into a tire barrier, and behind Ivo when he put a $28k hurtin' on his car. Fortunately, none of them were hurt. I know Tim was wearing HANS, what about Donald and Ivo?

I wore my Hutchins into the wall as well... went in backwards so I didn't have to test it again!
I seem to recall Big Mac wearing a HANS at LRP, and also taking exception to the shoulder belt attachment points not being optimal for HANS devices in an 8/31 post on this thread. Not sure about Ivo, but... let me back the tape up here...
You were behind Tim when he crashed, behind Donald when he crashed and behind Ivo when he crashed?... Hhhmmm??!! That would lead one to speculate about the very intense competitive pressure you must have been exerting on all three, or... that battery powered Radio Shack "Red Mist Beacon" really works! (Perhaps explaining that backwards hit when you spun in your own beacon?:-)

All kidding aside, truly glad everyone was able to walk away.

Last edited by dalyduo; 09-27-2004 at 11:42 PM.