View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013
Team OC/AD D
Carbon Fiber Keyboard (3,000+ Posts)

Re: Updated Forum Look / Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdh View Post
It's OK, I was fine with the old colors as I think they differentiated cells and tables much more clearly - but what I really dislike is the wider format - totally necessary and too wide for my screen with my sidebar open... my 2 pesos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerardo View Post
I'm siding with Doug on his main point. I'm having a hard time accepting the wider format. When its more narrow, I can read the paragraph with my eyes. In wide mode, I must move my head as well, which is a little more work. Although we're not talking about running 6 miles on foot, it does take something away from the relaxation of enjoying the forum.

Otherwise, the forum is still very nicely organized and looks great. I like the fonts a lot.

Thank you Sy for spending time to make this fresher and better!
Guys, I changed a couple of things a few days ago which should have differentiated cells and tables more. Any better?

I'll do a new style at the old width soon, and you guys can switch back and forth at will to compare. Will let you know when it's ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregS View Post
hilarious

good seeing u for 30 seconds this year Gerardo!
Hi Greg, hope you're well. I was hoping you'd chime in with thoughts, you are THE expert in the field after all!