Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums

Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums (http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/forums/index.php)
-   Race Series Discussions (http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who's Going to the Lime Rock Summer Series Finale? (http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7005)

LimeRockRacer 10-13-2010 09:08 PM

Re: Who's Going to the Lime Rock Summer Series Finale?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcraige (Post 39814)
Congrats to all you old RT Dogs! Viz, Pat, Greg, Paul, CDH, Harsha, I smell MX5s in your future... Mr. Brassard is joining the ranks next year I hear..

Nasty rumor. Why would I want to suck even more and drive against those who suck to some multiple?

dalyduo 10-14-2010 01:45 AM

You both need one of these... Super Sucker

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimeRockRacer (Post 39817)
Nasty rumor. Why would I want to suck even more and drive against those who suck to some multiple?

jcraige 10-14-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimeRockRacer (Post 39817)

ans. new shock package, new suspension setup, new ecu + a working radio, windshield wipers, and your choice of 2 bitchin' colors to choose from.

Slowhands 10-14-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcraige (Post 39823)
ans. new shock package, new suspension setup, new ecu + a working radio, windshield wipers, and your choice of 2 bitchin' colors to choose from.

Why would I want to give up the ability to spin at any moment? Really, now. Plus, I've been wondering this for a while... how come there are no blue ones? Are you guys commie pacifists? :wave:

cdh 10-14-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcraige (Post 39814)
Congrats to all you old RT Dogs! Viz, Pat, Greg, Paul, CDH, Harsha, I smell MX5s in your future... Mr. Brassard is joining the ranks next year I hear..

Why would I consider giving up the excitement of OW for fenders and slower laps? Not to mention the (much) higher cost of damage...;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalyduo (Post 39818)
You both need one of these... Super Sucker

Like this selling point "Adds up to 47 HP naturally aspirated, and 500 HP with nitrous oxide". Uh huh...I think the nitrous might have a little more to do with the HP bump :mdrmed:

cdh 10-14-2010 11:47 AM

OR - we mount Supersoakers on the tail of each RT with a "Push to Splash" button - that would add some excitement in The Downhill :rotflmao:

http://www.waynesthisandthat.com/images/cp20002guns.jpg

jcraige 10-14-2010 12:01 PM

[QUOTE=cdh;39825]Why would I consider giving up the excitement of OW for fenders and slower laps? Not to mention the (much) higher cost of damage...;)

After our display in race#1 where 4 cars went nose to tail bumping into turn #1, you may have a point! It is nice without nose nipples and rear crash boxes though. We are basically good until we have the "big ones". Then we ping the limit with reckless abandon!

I figure I have another 5 months to soften you guys up before VIR in April!!!

jcraige 10-14-2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdh (Post 39826)
OR - we mount Supersoakers on the tail of each RT with a "Push to Splash" button - that would add some excitement in The Downhill :rotflmao:

http://www.waynesthisandthat.com/images/cp20002guns.jpg

wait a second. you add these to the RTs, and I am back in!

cdh 10-14-2010 12:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=jcraige;39827]
Quote:

Originally Posted by cdh (Post 39825)
I figure I have another 5 months to soften you guys up before VIR in April!!!

:hand: ___ :D

Slowhands 10-14-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdh (Post 39826)

Now THERE'S an idea for a Memorial (and it would definitely be a "Memorial"). Shouldn't be that hard to do, Doug-- mount with zip ties, and I am sure Watts has like 5 catalogs where you can get remote trigger activation cables and such..... further R & D is strongly advised!:woot-eek1:

sydude 10-14-2010 04:03 PM

Paul, Gary & Greg - so great to finally meet you guys. And if I could have only grown some balls (and ditched my little girly vagi) I would have loved to race with all of you guys!

WatertownNewbie 10-14-2010 06:32 PM

The results are not yet posted on the Skippy site, so I am wondering whether many people were able to break the 1:00 mark at the finale weekend on the classic course. In June almost no one could. Did things change in October?

dalyduo 10-14-2010 07:45 PM

The cars were a bit faster with cooler temps making more power and cooler tires having a bit more grip. I believe there were a couple of times in the high 58's with a half dozen or so breaking into the 59's in each open wheel race. Still nothing like the times of a few years ago but better than July for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WatertownNewbie (Post 39832)
The results are not yet posted on the Skippy site, so I am wondering whether many people were able to break the 1:00 mark at the finale weekend on the classic course. In June almost no one could. Did things change in October?

LimeRockRacer 10-14-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcraige (Post 39823)

Radio yes, but no speakers! I wil hold until they guarantee me working bad ass speakers or headphone Jack!

Tireman 10-15-2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sydude (Post 39831)
Paul, Gary & Greg - so great to finally meet you guys. And if I could have only grown some balls (and ditched my little girly vagi) I would have loved to race with all of you guys!

Sy, good to meet you at last also. Join us next year !!

Viz

GT-Subject 10-15-2010 05:15 PM

Viz - congrats on your $3000 Skippy dollar prize - great season!!!!

GregS 10-18-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT-Subject (Post 39789)
Sy, It was a great pleasure to meet you in person this weekend!!!!:wave::wave::wave:

+1!!
:)

It was nice to meet you.
Ty for coming out

dalyduo 10-26-2010 02:42 AM

Here's the finale race report on the Skippy site.

LRP Finale report

GregS 11-06-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalyduo (Post 40110)
Here's the finale race report on the Skippy site.

LRP Finale report

Who wrote it? :)

dalyduo 11-06-2010 11:47 PM

Earnest Hemingway's much younger nephew twice removed... The Stig's NY Cousin
Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS (Post 40305)
Who wrote it? :)