Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums

Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums (http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classifieds: Racing Gear, Cars & General Items for Sale (http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Racing Gear for Sale: HANS Device For Sale (http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2414)

GRMMotorsports 08-29-2007 03:54 PM

HANS Device For Sale

My barely used HANS device is up for grabs (www.hansdevice.com).
It is an "Extra Series" Model, size Medium, with Standard tethers.

I bought it brand new in April and used it over the course of our first four weekends. 16 sessions to be exact - 8 hours. It is in perfect condition, exposed to nothing more dramatic than an occasional four-off, and never left out in the sun. It comes with the shoulder padding but without the helmet anchors - those I'm leaving in my helmet. You can get a new set of anchors straight from HANS for $55.

I paid $1135 for it, but will take $750. Let me know if you're interested, I'll bring it with me to Mid-Ohio this weekend.

Thanks,
Gregg Markarian
646-425-3969
grm@grmmotorsports.com

donv 08-30-2007 05:30 PM

Re: HANS Device For Sale

model? 20 or 30

GRMMotorsports 08-30-2007 05:32 PM

Sorry Don. It's a 30. That's really the only one you'd want to use in the Skippy cars. Thanks!
-Gregg

rbuetzer 08-30-2007 06:02 PM

Great deal! Too bad I just bought mine two months ago! Thats how it always works right?

dalyduo 08-31-2007 06:46 AM

Gregg,

Sounds like you're retiring from Skippy racing again... Say it ain't so! :-)

Pat

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRMMotorsports
My barely used HANS device is up for grabs (www.hansdevice.com).
It is an "Extra Series" Model, size Medium, with Standard tethers.

I bought it brand new in April and used it over the course of our first four weekends. 16 sessions to be exact - 8 hours. It is in perfect condition, exposed to nothing more dramatic than an occasional four-off, and never left out in the sun. It comes with the shoulder padding but without the helmet anchors - those I'm leaving in my helmet. You can get a new set of anchors straight from HANS for $55.

I paid $1135 for it, but will take $750. Let me know if you're interested, I'll bring it with me to Mid-Ohio this weekend.

Thanks,
Gregg Markarian
646-425-3969
grm@grmmotorsports.com

cdh 08-31-2007 09:12 AM

That is a sweet deal http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/forum...ons/icon14.gif

GRMMotorsports 08-31-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalyduo
Gregg,

Sounds like you're retiring from Skippy racing again... Say it ain't so! :-)

Pat

Sorry Pat, but this was always meant to be a 'back for one season' deal. My farewell tour, if you will. It just isn't justifiable on my salary. But now that I'm finally starting to hold my own in Champ group, it will be even harder to stay away (race go-karts? yuck). I'll just have to start making more money.

My wife is actually signed up for an Intro to Racing at LRP next week. Can't wait to get her in a Skippy car. Imagine if she likes it and we could start doing weekends together? Guilt-free racing? Can you imagine?! :)

Cheers,
-Gregg

LimeRockRacer 09-02-2007 06:39 PM

I'm wondering whether you will retract this offer after your awesome run this weekend! Congratulations on running at the top so very consistently Gregg!

Mopar92 09-02-2007 10:37 PM

It won this weekend.... does it make it worth more?????????:woot:

GRMMotorsports 09-03-2007 04:37 PM

Re: HANS Device/Mid-O -threadjack in progress! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimeRockRacer
I'm wondering whether you will retract this offer after your awesome run this weekend! Congratulations on running at the top so very consistently Gregg!

Thanks! It was an incredible weekend. Excorsized some serious demons for me (http://www.grmmotorsports.com/report98-3.htm). And it made for a sweeeeet view from my barstool last night:

http://www.reifstavern.com/grm/images/IMG_0116sm.jpg

Unfortunately, they don't hold beer real well. But that just means you gotta drink it fast! :D
-Gregg

Slowhands 09-04-2007 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRMMotorsports
Sorry Pat, but this was always meant to be a 'back for one season' deal. My farewell tour, if you will. It just isn't justifiable on my salary. But now that I'm finally starting to hold my own in Champ group, it will be even harder to stay away (race go-karts? yuck). I'll just have to start making more money.

My wife is actually signed up for an Intro to Racing at LRP next week. Can't wait to get her in a Skippy car. Imagine if she likes it and we could start doing weekends together? Guilt-free racing? Can you imagine?! :)

Cheers,
-Gregg

Gregg, I am sorry to hear that you are retiring from Skippy racing, but I am certainly happy to hear that you may now have second thoughts. We don't know each other well, just the one incident in pit lane when I was trying to cajole you into "working together" and you were trying to explain to me how you didn't want to since you were better than me in a number of corners.:p: I still chuckle when I think about that. I was on a "work together" kick that race weekend and no one wanted to. Anyway, to return to the subject, I have watched you as you shook off the rust and progressed step-by-step through the season, up till this weekend where you won both races leaving the rest of us in the dust. You're a tough, clean consistent driver. It's the kind of competitor we all need. I can tell there's more in there. I found out more about you today by reading your website and enjoyed your notes. I hope you come back.

Congrats on a fine weekend.

Harsha

GRMMotorsports 04-14-2008 08:46 PM

Re: HANS Device Sold

SOLD. sorry. forgot to close the thread. :p: