Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Skippy Forums Links and Downloads Manager
Categories   2.3.0

Some Random Entries

Stuff, Links and Downloads Show full/short entries
Top Gear (British Version) Episode Download Page

All shows from November 2nd 2003 to February 12th 2006, and most shows from 1989 to 1991.

Make sure you download Bittorrent, XVid and DivX (see related links in this category) before you try to download any of the shows.

Category Racing DVDs, TV Shows, Books & Magazines 

Suggest other entries I might like
Submitted by sydude Find all entries from this user
04-03-2006
Le Circuit Mont Tremblant

A recently upgraded modern world-class road course that you won't find a single road sign for. The track sits just a couple of miles from the Mt. Tremblant mountainside resort town, down a bumpy rutted dirt road that appears abandoned. (Turn left at the stop sign in front of the bike shop)

At the end of that road your jaw drops as the track and scoring tower appear. The track is smooth, fast and a great challenge to drive well. The mountain resort offers all kinds of accommodations, dining, shops, nightlife and a luge ride that has been known to attract large groups of Skip Barber racers and instructors. If you could only go to one Skip Barber race weekend in your life. This would be the track and location to do it. (DalyDuo)

Category Skippy Racer & Race Track Websites 

12-17-2005
Nick Harvey

-Number of years racing: Since 1977 (Stopped actively driving in 1997, now full time race engineer, occasional Skippy coach).

-Number of years with Skip Barber: Since 1992

-What you did before racing and instructing? I was 12 when I started Karting (actually 11 but I lied to get a license), so before that I pretty much just spent extended time in the bathroom with Playboy and skipped school.

-Favorite tracks? (In order of preference) Zandvoort, Sears Point (the old, manly version with embankments and looming death over every brow).

-Favorite track moments and/or achievements as a racer? Winning races. There's nothing that makes you feel more alive than winning, whether it was as a driver or now, as a race engineer, the feeling's the same. For a moment you're King of the world. Winning Long Beach this year (2006) as race engineer for Andreas Wirth in Champ Car Atlantic was a highlight for me.

-What series and or types of cars have you raced and when? Karts (British team, world championships, etc), FF1600, Skippy stuff, Marenello Ferrari, Showroom Stock, Motorcycles, tested a big variety, Atlantic, Trans Am, etc.

-Of the cars you’ve raced, what’s your favorite and why? Atlantic car was everything a real race car should be (needed more HP though... of course I've never got out of anything and said, wow, wish it had less power!)

-Racers who inspired you when you were coming up and racers who inspire you now? Rindt, Cevert, Villeneuve, Senna. After Senna I decided it wasn't healthy to be my favourite driver and stopped having them for their own good.

-Students who have impressed you most as you watched them grow as drivers? The ones that come through and go on to fame and fortune are normally stand outs when you first meet them, so I think I'm more impressed by the average Joe (or Joanna) that's never raced before but "gets it" behind the wheel.

-The best thing about being a Skip Barber instructor? Don Harple on Tequila shots. Actually, as these days I only do a few race weekends and odd schools in the off season, I enjoy it more than ever. I'm not exposed to the political/corporate BS and "instructor burn out" so it's really fun to hang out with the old crowd and see if I can help some drivers in some way.

-The funniest and/or dumbest thing you’ve seen a student do? (Don’t limit yourself to one if several apply :-). MHP's student that managed to lane change exercise down an embankment into a porta john was good fun. Had a 3 day student take off the whole left side while driving across the paddock at Laguna, that has to rank up there. Of course if we can include dumb instructor stuff then the door opens a little wider.... Gemone, need I say more.

-If you hadn’t become a racer and instructor what would you have done? Big into scuba diving these days, maybe I would have found my way in that direction. Otherwise, drawing a blank. I think I would have ended up racing or competing in some other way, somehow, with something, I'm just wired that way.

Category Skip Barber Instructor Directory 

Submitted by Senna Find all entries from this user
08-04-2006
  Lime Rock - 7/2004 Gerardo in the Roger Ward Memorial Download Entry

Roger Ward Memorial - 7/19/2004, LRP, Instructor Gerardo Bonilla driving, many many passes, go Bobo go go go go

Set to Whammer Jammer, Johnny B. Goode and Move It On Over

yeeha - 7:20 min.

Category Team Juicy Racing Videos 

Submitted by cdh Find all entries from this user
01-16-2006
23.14 Mbytes
Speedware Motorsports

Speedware Motorsports IS:
• Sparco's #1 Stocking and Volume Retailer with 100's of Suits IN STOCK • Arai Helmets ? Exclusive North American Importer and Distributor • Recaro Seats ? Largest Stocking Warehouse and Authorized Retailer in the United States, 100's of seats IN STOCK! • Oakley Race Gear ? Premium Retailer and Exclusive Auto Sport Gear Distributor!

Category Racing & Automobile Website Directory 

Submitted by WatertownNewbie Find all entries from this user
01-17-2006
  Sid's Banquet Video Download Entry

Sid's 2004 Eastern Series Banquet Video - 7:50 min.

01-16-2006
24.52 Mbytes
  rt1965b Download Entry
trawled during scan of /vids/

Category Links to ALL Videos on Server (Admins Only) 

12-16-2005
1.54 Mbytes
  Sharkle

Category Flash Based Videos Test 

Submitted by Andrew Dearing Find all entries from this user
01-10-2007
  LRP July 2007 Action Download Entry

Jeff Oleen Downhill crash, Conor Daly & Gabby Chavez tangle in Big Bend. Todd interviews Hazmatt and Derek

06-09-2009
7.30 Mbytes
Keywords: crash
  lrp1004fast Download Entry
trawled during scan of /vids/

Category Links to ALL Videos on Server (Admins Only) 

12-16-2005
5.39 Mbytes

Category