Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Skippy Forums Links and Downloads Manager > Skip Barber Instructor Directory
Categories   2.3.0

Skip Barber Instructor Directory
If you are an instructor, please post your bio by clicking on the 'add entry' link above, or here.

Stuff, Links and Downloads
  Ricky Schmidt Download Entry

My racing experience involves motocross racing in the early 90's moving into go-kart racing or fun during the late 90's. I Received a Skip Barber 3-day racing school as a reward for winning a go-kart race with the Jim Hall go-kart race series. I raced for 2.5 years with Skip Barber's race series. Before Skip took pity on me, I worked in the motorcycle industry. I have been working for Skip for 5 years now and love all racing tracks putting VIR pretty high up on the like scale. Racing in the rain is by far my favorite thing to do in a race car with my clothes on. Winning races is the best achievement in racing. Anyone who makes money racing, is an inspiration to me. The best thing about being an SBRS instructor is making my own schedule and meeting new women , I mean people . If SBRS hadn’t hired me, I would have probably attended collage studying the bottom of beer bottles. I love what I do with SBRS so please don't fire me anytime soon.

Thanks!
Ricky

Category Skip Barber Instructor Directory 

Suggest other entries I might like
Submitted by Ricky Schmidt Find all entries from this user
10-23-2006
7.72 Kbytes

Category