Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Skippy Forums Links and Downloads Manager > Skip Barber Instructor Directory
Categories   2.3.0

Skip Barber Instructor Directory
If you are an instructor, please post your bio by clicking on the 'add entry' link above, or here.

Stuff, Links and Downloads
  Jon Morley Download Entry

I have 25 passions in life. All of which I plan to master before it's all said in done.

Having already mastered racing, I went on to become the best driver and instructor in Skip Barber history, displacing such greats as Tommy "venom" Fogarty and Grant "the captain" Ryley.

However as I continue to hone my lumberjacking and golf skills I realize that perhaps I can dominate everything I do.

I attempt to help students at Skip Barber to the point where they are just below my level of expertise. If anyone gets too close, I have no qualms with telling them that turn 6 at Laguna is flat out.

-Number of years racing: 10

-Number of years with Skip Barber: 3

-What you did before racing and instructing? Not sure, but I do recall a hollow feeling and questioning my purpose and existence.

-Favorite tracks? (In order of preference) Laguna Seca, Road America, Putnam Park

-Favorite track moments and/or achievements as a racer? Passing BDPS newbie AJ Allmendinger at Mid-Ohio, and then proceeding to show him the line for the entire 30 minute practice session. Yep, taught him everything he knows.

-What series and or types of cars have you raced and when? Every car Skip Barber has to offer and some ARCA stock car races.

-Of the cars you’ve raced, what’s your favorite and why? Barber Dodge Pro Series car. It was a fun car to drive and I got to race at some really cool CART events.

-Racers who inspired you when you were coming up and racers who inspire you now? I'm inspired by anyone who is being paid to race, because I was never able to figure out how to do that.

-Students who have impressed you most as you watched them grow as drivers? ERIC MAYO!!!!!!! That's our Mayo.

-The best thing about being a Skip Barber instructor? The people, all the people.

-The funniest and/or dumbest thing you’ve seen a student do? (Don’t limit yourself to one if several apply :-). Some guy wrecked at the Laguna pit-in right after winning his first race, I had a front row seat because I finished second. Eric Mayo and the MTV girls.

-If you hadn’t become a racer and instructor what would you have done? Continued my hollow existence and probably ended up in the streets.

-Anything else you'd like us to know about you? I'm 6'4" and it's not possible to take a picture of me that is in focus. Oh yea, I also cannot be seen in mirrors....

Category Skip Barber Instructor Directory 

Suggest other entries I might like
Submitted by J-MO Find all entries from this user
08-05-2006
42.70 Kbytes

Category