Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Skippy Forums Links and Downloads Manager > Racing DVDs, TV Shows, Books & Magazines

Racing DVDs, TV Shows, Books & Magazines
Click on titles to get more details or to purchase books & DVD's from Amazon.com

Stuff, Links and Downloads
The Gumball Rally

My favorite car flick of all time. Best quote: "The first rule of Italian Driving.. what's a behind me, is a not important." - Sydude

Movie Description

It's fast, funny, outrageously illegal - and the granddaddy of the cross-country speed spectacles that have raced across movie screens in the past two generations. Put your pedal to the metal for The Gumball Rally. New York City is the starting point and this supersonic contest ends 2,900 miles later in Los Angeles. In between, director Chuck Bail (coordinator of many classic movie stunt sequences) and a crew of actors and stuntpersons treat you to a truly breakneck road comedy. Gary Busey plays a daredevil in a 600-horsepower Camaro. Raul Julia portrays an Italian Grand Prix champ who's also an incurable romantic in a fast Ferrari. Michael Sarrazin as the race's crafty, overconfident organizer pilots a classic Cobra. Ready, set, zoom!

Category Racing DVDs, TV Shows, Books & Magazines 

Suggest other entries I might like
Submitted by sydude Find all entries from this user
06-30-2006

Category