Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Skippy Forums Links and Downloads Manager > Skip Barber Instructor Directory

Skip Barber Instructor Directory
If you are an instructor, please post your bio by clicking on the 'add entry' link above, or here.

Stuff, Links and Downloads
Stephan Bastrzycki

It all started when I was 10 years old and was able to convince my parents to get my first dirt bike. I continued riding bikes through my teens. My college education includes an undergraduate in Economics from UCONN (after switching from 3 years of electrical engineering) and an MBA in Marketing from the University of Hartford. If you would have told my parents after funding two degrees that I would end up in racing, they would have thought you were crazy!!
I started racing cars in the early 90's, running several different classes of sedan cars at both the amateur and professional levels. The last series I have competed in was the SPEED World Challenge Touring Car Series from 2000-2003, running against guys like Boris Said, Peter Cunningham, and David Leslie (former British Touring Car champion). Over the years I collected many wins and podium spots, as well as finishing second twice in the championship.
In my prior life outside of racing, I used to work in banking, commercial real estate, and the ski industry. I also owned a dyno tuning shop specializing in engine management systems. My career with Skip Barber started in 1995, and I have been there ever since. I enjoy meeting the many different types of people that come through our programs, and have made some great friends along the way. See you at the track!!

Category Skip Barber Instructor Directory 

Suggest other entries I might like
Submitted by Fast Line Motorsport Find all entries from this user
08-30-2006

Category