Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Skippy Forums Links and Downloads Manager > Skip Barber Instructor Directory

Skip Barber Instructor Directory
If you are an instructor, please post your bio by clicking on the 'add entry' link above, or here.

Stuff, Links and Downloads
  Wally Bohren aka Frank Walton Left click: open entry/Right click: save entry

To see pictures of this instructor in action, click here.

Years racing: I started racing scrambles and flat track motorcycles in 1969 while in college. Switched to cars in 1973 and raced in the Jim Russel Canada Formula Ford Series in '73 and '74.

I've been with SBR since 1982 when Carl Lopez, Bruce MacGinnes, Mike Rand, a couple others and myself were the only instructors.

My favorite tracks are Watkins Glen, Lemans ( pre-chicanes ), Road Atlanta, and Bridgehampton. The most fun in a school car was Loudon.

Series and cars raced:
73-74 Jim Russel Formula Ford
75-78 IMSA RS Sedans, Mazda RX-2, 78 Champion
79-82 IMSA GTU, Mazda RX7 factory, 80 Champion
83 IMSA GTP Jr ( forerunner of Camel Light ) Mazda Prototype
84-87 IMSA GTO Chevy Big Block Corvette, Pontiac TransAm ( factory ), Chevy Camaro
84 24 Hours of Lemans, Rondeau/ Ford Cosworth, 13th Overall
90 Barber SAAB ProSeries
97-present Historic Sportscar Racing in everything from a Bugeye Sprite to 90 Indy car

Favorite racecar without a doubt is the IMSA GTP of the 80's and early 90's.... full ground effects, 750+ horsepower, some with carbon brakes.

Category Skip Barber Instructor Directory 

Suggest other entries I might like
Submitted by wally Find all entries from this user
08-04-2006
22.67 Kbytes

Category