2114 Oak Beach Boulevard, Sebring, Florida 33875, United States
|

413-329-0995

image1

Your Path to Perfection.

Our Mission

We are here to help you make the most of your next driving experience. Founded by Bruce MacInnes, our mission is to help you develop your racecraft while having fun. If you would like to refine your driving skills, learn new tracks, or desire to acquire the mind-set to  win championships, we can apply over forty years of professional experience to help you accelerate your learning curve. MacInnes has helped train two generations of Andrettis as well as thousands of competitive SCCA, Vintage, and Car Club Champions. As a Senior Instructor for the Skip Barber Racing School, Bruce helped write the book on how to race and drive faster and welcomes the opportunity to enhance your racing techniques. 

About Bruce

Bruce MacInnes has been professionally coaching racing drivers for over 40 years & has successfully competed in a wide variety of Production cars, Formula cars, & Prototypes. As a Senior Instructor at The Skip Barber Racing School, Bruce's credentials include two Pro Formula Ford National Championships, 18 lap records, Formula Magazine’s "Driver of the Year" (twice), and winning Lime Rock's Can-Am in a Lola T-333 Chevy (in the rain).

Bruce brings a love of racing, a passion for coaching, and a genuine concern for his students to our Sport. He is committed to helping every driver achieve progress & is also excited to be a part of the New Skip Barber Racing School. Recently Bruce has enjoyed success coaching for several of America's best vintage racing teams & has seen his students win at the highest levels of American Racing.

Bruce lives in Sebring, Fl during the Winter & in the Northeast in Summer & coaches at over 20 tracks Nationwide. He & his wife Vikki are both Private Pilots & are Lifetime Members of the Experimental Aircraft Association.

Hobbies include restoring vintage cars, building kit cars, kit airplanes & custom motorcycles. 

Testimonials

"The 'Dean of Instructors', he is truly a master of his craft and has an innate ability to impart his knowledge and experience in ways which words cannot describe adequately. One must participate in the experience!”
Rich, Framingham MA 

Bruce's patience and enthusiasm were invaluable to my experience. His knowledge and ability to express that knowledge were awesome!

Jim F, Stamford CT

It is amazing how Bruce can transfer the passion he has about racing to others, a true gift as a teacher!, Michael K.

“The extra time, consideration, and help that Bruce gave me has been a great part of the reason I have won. It is just that little extra that separates drivers from being good to being excellent.”
Joe P., NY

I appreciated Bruce's ability to convey his love, passion and knowledge of racing.

Harvey R, Englewood NJ