Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums
Go Back   Team Juicy Racing's Racing School and Race Series Forums > Skippy Forums Links and Downloads Manager > Skip Barber Instructor Directory

Skip Barber Instructor Directory
If you are an instructor, please post your bio by clicking on the 'add entry' link above, or here.

Stuff, Links and Downloads
  Jeff Rodrigues Left click: open entry/Right click: save entry

-Number of years racing: 16 years cars, 5 years dirt bikes

-Number of years with Skip Barber: 11 yrs Skip, 5 yrs Jim Russell

-What you did before racing and instructing? I was a mechanic, mainly on Volkswagon, Porsche and British sports cars.

-Favorite tracks? Sears Point, Motorsport Ranch

-Favorite track moments and/or achievements as a racer? Winning first race in Jim Russell series. Building a Lola 340 Formula Ford and making it competitive

-What series and or types of cars have you raced and when? Jim Russell, Swift Toyota Atlantic, Reynard Toyota Atlantic, Formula Ford, Camaro Firehawk, Starting back into motorcycles on my Husqvarna Supermoto

-Of the cars you’ve raced, what’s your favorite and why? Formula Atlantic. Ground effects is an amazing thing.

-Racers who inspired you when you were coming up and racers who inspire you now? Mario Andretti, A.J. Foyt, Dan Gurney, Gilles Villenuve, John Buffum, Aryton Senna, Keke Rosberg, Alesandro Nannini, Jackie Stewart, Vic Elford,

-Students who have impressed you most as you watched them grow as drivers? Memo Gidley, Jonathan Bomarito, A.J. Almendinger, Casey Mears, Michael Valiante, John Knudsen

-The best thing about being a Skip Barber instructor? My fellow instructors and the students who’s character and diverse background keep life interesting

-The funniest and/or dumbest thing you’ve seen a student do? They haven’t stopped doing it yet. When they do then I will know it is time to go.

-If you hadn’t become a racer and instructor what would you have done? Wrenching on cars

Category Skip Barber Instructor Directory 

Suggest other entries I might like
Submitted by Jeff Rodrigues Find all entries from this user
08-25-2006
64.65 Kbytes

Category