PDA

View Full Version : New submission for the Skid Harder Full Contact Racing League Championship

cdh
08-25-2004, 12:45 PM
the text from the release:

F1 driver and Skippy student ANTONIO PIZZONIA had a big moment in the enclosed video. I guess understeer rules.

Also in a strange turn of events we now have a tie for the lead for the SKID HARDER FULL CONTACT RACING LEAGUE championship. As you all know past champion BRYAN GERMONE has held the lead most of the season. However we did receive a spy report late last night, and after checking the S.H.F.C.R.L. rule book we found rule TS 101. This rule states that if you break your hand in a bar fight while talking about a previous Skid Harder crash you get a point.

Well, that is exactly what past champion and now co leader in points PHIL "the thrill" LOMBARDI did. The bad news is PHIL may be out of a car for a while, butt I, am sure he has a plan to win again.

With last years champ TODD SNYDER five point harnessed to a desk job, it looks like a two man race.

Don't forget the five bonus point towards the REALLY COOL GUYS RACING LEAGUE for picking the SKID HARDER CHAMP.

Please send in those cash dues today, it cost a lot to produce and send quality videos. We also have heard from our C.F.O. Mr. DON HARPLE and a full report on our state of SKID HARDER will soon follow.

Wattabout Bob

Video - 38 sec........wow (http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/vids/pizzonia.wmv)

macdod
08-26-2004, 02:07 PM
A great example of why the F1 "want to be's" will never be champions but why it pays to be young, stupid, and to have a complete disregard for the safety of your fellow human being.

..actually I think he couldn't see over the dashboard.

MJAmok
08-26-2004, 05:34 PM
He drives that car like he grew up in a damn jungle or something!

jdc916
10-18-2004, 01:35 PM
holy crap !

Michael Edwards
10-20-2004, 08:42 AM
Wow. This is turn 1 at Estoril. THis is where John did his F3 test. The funny thing is that the GP4 computer game lets you take the turn nearly flat. In reality it is a 3rd gear turn. I'm sure that Pizzonia had done the computer game; it doesnt work!!!!

One of the first things i asked John was if he was able to take turn one flat;
he simply laughed................

birkmama
10-20-2004, 11:18 AM
Michael,

I am confused now. Is John in Estoril or in Espana? The Pizzonia incident occured in Turn one at the Circuit de Catalunya in Barcelona.

No matter - good luck to him. Oh well, I guess he doesn't need it anymore since he is already IN! Good luck anyway.

What amazes me about the video is how the driver is applying the good old cross over technique to dial in some more steering - complete lock - AFTER the car starts ist terminal understeer.

birkmama
10-20-2004, 01:14 PM
Hi Michael,

Rereading my post, I will have to now publicly admit that I am a complete F1 snob and always - ALWAYS - am becoming super competitive when it comes to F1 related stuff. Now let me correct this, too: I am always super competitive.

Anyway: just wanted to bust your chops a little bit. But of course I first would/should have liked to welcome you on board.

And I am gladly repeating myself in reference to John: Despite being one of the victims of this young cannibal, I am also one of the biggest fans.

And let me repeat that, too: Good luck!

MJAmok
10-20-2004, 01:49 PM
What a suck up.

The kid is fast. The kid has a great personality. We are all going to say "we knew him when". Someday, I will be pleased to point out that I finished ahead of him in the championship (did I mention I was the only 40 year old in the top 10??). I will fail to mention that I only beat him by a handful of points, and that he only started in 6 races to my 16!!

That said, you aren't getting any paddock passes Martin, so relax!

Congratulations John...

birkmama
10-20-2004, 02:12 PM
John,

I know you are out there some where.

So first, let me dedicate my last 2-digit post to you. If that is not enough, there is still a first-borne that we could discuss. And maybe you and I can talk about that Paddock Club Pass issue privately.

I am sure you understand.

To MJ Amok: Do you understand, or have a clue at all, that back in 1985 Willi Weber invested some 100K in a 16 year young kid that doesn't have anything in common with you - other than the first name - and that has made him millions ("why make trillions?"). So please, refrain from messing with my all-mapped-out investment plan to retirement. Thanks!

MJAmok
10-20-2004, 05:13 PM
Sorry. I was just jealous.I won't say of what!

Juicyfan
11-08-2004, 06:37 PM
John,

I know you are out there some where.

So first, let me dedicate my last 2-digit post to you. If that is not enough, there is still a first-borne that we could discuss. And maybe you and I can talk about that Paddock Club Pass issue privately.

I am sure you understand.

To MJ Amok: Do you understand, or have a clue at all, that back in 1985 Willi Weber invested some 100K in a 16 year young kid that doesn't have anything in common with you - other than the first name - and that has made him millions ("why make trillions?"). So please, refrain from messing with my all-mapped-out investment plan to retirement. Thanks!Thanks,
I feel honered that you dedicated a post to me. That really means something to my life. JK. In all seriousness, thank you all for supporting my career,

-John Edwards