PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Hungarian GP - Results and Standings

sydude
08-16-2004, 08:17 PM
http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/fantasy/pointshungary.jpg

This week's winner is Ray (it's about time!), whose mission if he chooses to accept it, will be to do the picks analysis.

Please check your picks by clicking here, which will also give you the full spreadsheet- click here (http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/fantasy/F1Fantasy.htm) There are a bunch of pages on the spreadsheet - you can navigate through them by clicking on the tabs at the bottom of the page.

macdod
08-16-2004, 11:37 PM
At least I'm winning something these days.:(

sydude
08-16-2004, 11:54 PM
At least I'm winning something these days.:(

Hopefully soon you'll be losing this thing but winning something else...

macdod
08-17-2004, 02:24 PM
What a nice sentiment Sy.:(

I wish I could say the same for your prospects of winning something else - but I'm at a loss as to what that might be.:rolleyes:

Rays-Royce
08-17-2004, 02:51 PM
I have the VERY RARE opportunity of having the podium on this week's Grand Prix picks. All i can say, is that for those of us who like coming from behind, this is going to be a great finish. Even though i would hate to leave my LONG STANDING position at the bottom of the ladder, it was getting a little lonely down there, and i would like for everyone to send MJAmok a word of Solace!!!! Thanks MIKE.

Mike, sorry, but i did hold the fort for as long as i could, and alas, it is time for me to move on to greener pastures.

As for next week, same again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sydude
08-17-2004, 03:03 PM
Ray, what kind of recap is that? Don't you want to talk about my huge one point gain on MacDod? Sheesh. All you guys think about are yourselves.

And how about how Pork Chop 'the other white meat' Willy got a big donut? A complete opposite of his on-track activities last weekend, btw.

sydude
08-17-2004, 03:15 PM
What a nice sentiment Sy.:(

I wish I could say the same for your prospects of winning something else - but I'm at a loss as to what that might be.:rolleyes:

Thanks. I know. :crying: I can't stand this losing crap. I've got to figure out a way to win a race this year. Four chances left. Gotta get Matt and Peter to take each other out. This new 'trust' and 'mutual respect' thing between them is no good. It's really really wrong. I've got to do something about it.

Now that I've had a few seconds to think about it, I remember that Martin and I raced well against each other, too! And we all know what happened the last time we raced. YES! It's inevitable! Peter and Matt are going to take each other out! And then, MacDod, my prospects will be nice...

macdod
08-17-2004, 04:23 PM
Note to Sy: Be sure to tell Martin of your plans. For your brilliant strategy to be successful you both must remain on the pavement and pointed in the same direction as those you chase (Trust me, I know).

sydude
08-17-2004, 05:07 PM
Note to Sy: Be sure to tell Martin of your plans. For your brilliant strategy to be successful you both must remain on the pavement and pointed in the same direction as those you chase (Trust me, I know).

When have you EVER known us to go off? We're immaculate in that department. We never spin, or hit things.

macdod
08-17-2004, 05:40 PM
Cue music...

The band? Aerosmith. The song? "Dream On"

...dream on...dream on...dream on...dream on...ayeeeayyeeeaayyyyyeeeeeeee