PDA

View Full Version : Another Lurker Signs Up!

phantomjock
04-21-2013, 09:03 AM
Greetings Everyone!
I've been a sometime lurker/guest on the forum and figured it was time I signed up.
In a few weeks I'll be doing the 3 day Formula Course at Road Atlanta - Birthday&Christmas present from my sweetie.:o:

Naturally, I've been doing all the cramming I can sneak in. I autocrossed about 30 years ago, NC and DC/Maryland areas - always wanted to really get in to it. Now seems like the time. I will have spent nearly 30 years AD AF, flying and staff jobs. Even spent 13 years retired before returning to AD.

Looking forward to the experience - gaining some skills, finishing the remanufacturing of my 78 'vette as a Full-time Track Car, finally retiring in Sept - and then, Hit the track!

Thanks and Cheers - Jim

cdh
04-22-2013, 08:52 AM
Welcome Jim, glad you're here. 3 Day Formula at Road Atlanta should be a blast, keep us posted, ask any questions, enjoy <label for="rb_iconid_14">http://www.teamjuicyracing.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif</label>

oldredracer
04-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Take a breath. Listen. Think. Apply. Change thinking into muscle memory. Same as when you learned to fly, only with billboards and local traffic. High eyes. And for heaven's sake, relaaaaxxxx. :woot-eek1: You're gonna have a ball.

dalyduo
04-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Welcome Jim,

You're in the right place...

Have a great time in Atlanta! :D